Not getting all channels on 110

Username: Roddy

Post Number: 1
I have loaded the new bin for the pansat clone and have got all the channels on 119 ok but after doing a blind scan on 110 I only get about 17 channels and all the main ones, ppv, golf, FSC are all missing. I have tried turning the receiver off and on and re scanning but no luck. The signal strength is good. A friend is having the exact same problem ! Could it be the bin file? Any ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 119
Do factory reset and scan dish 100 first and see if all channels are working, and if they are working, then scan 119. Make sure that you're picking differnet TP or Transponder. I used same transponders and a lot of channels were missing because if both satellite scans same channels, thenthey overlap and and they gets messed up.

Silver Member
Username: Sugar_daddy

Post Number: 199
paul, did you got it working?
and if you did was the solution asharfi suggested?

Username: Ryersonresurrected

Post Number: 10
Mine isn't working very well either.....tp 12399 or something like that, is very, very weak. I'm missing all kinds of channels.

But i was already having these problems before the latest bin.

I think scanning them seperately has helped in the past.....But if u have an older dish 500...that switch is just a pain in the azz for mixing up the signals.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us