NIKK help me please pansat 2700 A

Username: Shokaran

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 9
i have pansat 2700A receiver and i am very ineresteing to get BEL tv channels with this receiver but i dont know is it possible or no.any idea????

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 247
If you have a circular LNB and ponit your dish into the Nimiq 1 at 91ºW..yes it is possible

Look for the "Sattelite Antenna Alignment" program on the web, download it, type in the latitude and longitude for the place where you live, select wich satellite you want to point and it will tell you the proper settings for your dish..if you are using the latest bin and get the BEV keys, that's it....

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 10
thanks NIKK .
now i have all BEL tv channels but i dont know ...just tel me if i will download the new bin for pansat where i have leave the keys?
there is'nt any place for BEL tvs.

i ppreciated in advance

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 257
Which bin do you have??? is that 274???

For the BEV keys go to parental control, second pin, 0000, then go to Nagravision2, the first one you will see is 01 01 that is for dish, if you press the > button on your remote those numbers will change to 09 01, that's for BEV, then you just have to go down and enter the BEV keys just the same as with the dish keys...

Have you entered the dish keys before?? the procedure is the same except that you will put the keys at 09 01 instead of 01 01

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 11
thanks NIKK.......

i will do that

thanks for your effort.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us