What do you call the dish that gets 91-110-119

Bronze Member
Username: Haxor

Post Number: 64
it looks like it has 3 LNBS. anybody know what you call them

Bronze Member
Username: Fidarahman

Post Number: 40
What do you mean? Don't call it...just use it for viewing BEV and other DN channels. 3 LNBs means 3 satellites to watch..which ones? Its the direction where they point to

Silver Member
Username: Tvtech3

Post Number: 117
an elliptical dish

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 45
don't call it....just dial it on your phone and you'll what it is.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
as usual nothing but trolling in this forum. no it is not elliptical. I'm not a moron and I would not post a questions where the answer is a shape. it looks like a 80cm dish with the top and bottom cut off. obviously you morons know nothing which was expected from this forum. with a funny bracket and the right location it allows you to get the 3 popular english sats with one dish.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

Post Number: 11
Wow, name calling - I would have guessed elliptical dish as well.

i think it's called damaged goods then....

Why didn't u just google that, if u expected no help?

Silver Member
Username: Tvtech3

Post Number: 122
WOW what a nasty reply, u contradict yoself in regards to the attitude you say u get here and i was simply just tryin to help u.
u say quote "it looks like a 80cm dish with the top and bottom cut off"

well that is nothing other that an elliptical dish

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 370
jack off..i have a PS 3500sd and the remote control have freeze for a few month now,i have download the factory bin back in and the lastest bin everything i have try still freeze,remote control don't work,it not something wrong with the control,because i use the same control in the other room with my PS2700 and it work just fine ..any idea???

Username: Budgie123

Post Number: 8
see here:

http://www.digiwavetechnologies.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=vie w_page&PAGE_id=78&MMN_position=80:80

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4589
I beleive what he is referring to is a T55 dish, which will get 4 sats..

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4591
I beleive, in this link, is EXACTLY what U are looking for, or asking about..has the picture with the specs..

http://www.simplyfta.com/indvitem.php?item_id=23

Username: Mikek

Post Number: 10
Hi LK, I want to buy Viewset Ext and want to sell my fortec. Do you think I should buy viewset?

Username: Mylo

Post Number: 6
theres eliptical dishes that are cheaper than the t55 and easier to set up and have 4 heads

Bronze Member
Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 20
Trossy got pretty defensive concerning his question. (I'm not a moron and I would not post a questions where the answer is a shape)
Then why not be a little more specific, don't want your next thread to read 'What do you call a dog with no legs' because you'll get a lot of answers like, 'doesn't matter you call him he won't come anyway'. But there are several answers. You can use a round dish for what he has, just needs to be big enough and a proper bracket. I have a 3 meter dish I've been thinking of building a bracket in a curve where I can just slide the LNB's east and West while leaving the dish stationary. Trying to figure how much area I can actually cover. It has a 33" focal point. My guess is I can cover close to 60% of the sky with one dish. Maybe more. Anyone tried this?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Thats nice and if I would have got some answers with the wrong sat name at least I could respect it but those that have nothing to say have answers like "call it elliptical" or "call for a pizza".

I was looking for a name like "super dish 100" not a kindergarten shape and no a sat wit the top cut off is not eliptical ! it has corners you moron !

LOL RYERSON, please take some more courses from the worst school in the free world.

LK was the only one that came close, still not the one I was looking for but at least the answer is on topic and respectable.

all you can back to now to making chipatis and tacos, no more help needed. LOL.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4592
Hank...maybe U are referring to the Superdish 105" (110-119-105) or Superdish 121" (110-119-121)..both of which are usually capable of adding a 4th LNB for 91, depending on your location...It appears U really are ONLY searching for the "name" of some specific dish, for whatever reasons...all I have mentioned in this thread are about all there is for satellite dish names which pre made for specific satellites, except for the Dish 500 TWIN intended for 110-119 ONLY..

Most any dish can be modified to add LNB's, depending upon your location...and most simple round and elliptical dishes can be be realigned to receive other satellites, other than your present satellites..Your location, along with the type and number of LNB's, determine how many and which satellites U receive..many people make home made brackets and add LNB's to increase the number of satellites they want to receive..Not sure really your intent of this post, so I hope I have covered all the various areas for you..there really are NO other answers to your question..hope this helps ...good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 21
Hey Great Idea! I was wondering what to have for lunch....
V
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us