Username: 99centrobot

Chicago, Illinois

Post Number: 62
Any word yet? Anything at all?

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois

Post Number: 63
Come on jack off you were all promises the other day about the cooolsat bins..ok..you came thru half way with the 6k and 5k bins..but what about the 4k bins you told us would be out already? Hey, at least give us the bad news if there is any..any news is good news these days.

Bronze Member
Username: Jerry711

Throop, Pa. U.s.

Post Number: 59
out of date recieviers......no cardless

Silver Member
Username: Tvtech3

Post Number: 115
sorry guys but i just pass on what im told, i know its a helluva letdown and trust me ive gotta chitload of 4000,s out there.
I seriously think my guy fell asleep.
I swear, no lie, i was on msn chat with him the day the 5000 was released, he had the fix and for over an hour i was waiting for him.
I started typing to him w/no reply, this went on for over an hour, this was when their page said, please stand by as nor west cant get into site and all that time the file was sitting at the site and i coudnt release my copy he sent to me till he opened the site back up, so finally after no replies to several im,s on msn mess i used that audible knock knock thingy and it woke him up and i said man wake up, he said oh chitt and he opened the site up and thats when i posted the fix here. so as soon as i hear from him again on the 4000 i will postit

Bronze Member
Username: Fidarahman

Post Number: 41
PLEASE...we are waiting

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
we all are lol
maybe a release this morn

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois

Post Number: 65
Well thanks for trying jack off at least your'e attempting to help us..that's more than I can say for most people on this site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
well kinda bad news, maybe
the 4k bin will not be released this weekend and if its not released by monday then it may be two more weeks as the asian holidays have just started there and they last for two weeks.
so this isnt a 100% definate but if we dont have a bin on monday it may be a sad two weeks ahead for 4k owners.
oh and the coders dont work on weekends so thats another bad :=(

Silver Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 128
so my clonw c/s 4000 wich is a c/t 3 button have to wait too....so sad....time to buy new box....kato1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us