HELP loading new bin 2500a

Bronze Member
Username: Betonme

Post Number: 19
Please help, i'm trying to load the new bin into my pansat 2500a, but when I use bl loader 1.4 it's showing download failed (ER1) so I tried using bl loader 3.32 but it won't take anything I put in the SBT model field. I tried entering GLOBAL:KEY, PANSAT 2500A, PANSAT 2500, 2500A, 2500 and it keeps showing error "model name does not correct", I know it's not the cable, because I was able to write bin file before using the same cable. so is there something i'm not doing right? please help.

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 191
You should have a screen like this...
Upload

First of all you must press the Select Bin button, browse to wherever u have the bin, after that the blank space will be filled where the path and the bin name, then after have everything connected press the STB MODE button, then press Write Bin...and wait....don't touch anything until you get the message "Complete" and see that your receiver reboots, get the On indication and after that the channel number on the display

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
Use the BL Loader 1.4, make sure everything is plugged and on before opening the loader, then follow the procedure above.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Nikk I tried using the particular updater that you mentioned but keep getting WRITE FAILD (ER1). I was able to download the fix back in june using the same loader and cable. but this time I'm having problem. and like I said, I gave loader 3.32 a chance also but keep getting incorrect model name.

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
That's pretty strange, which bin is the one you are trying to download to it??, should be the 279 bin.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
yes that's the one i'm trying to load. I can't figure out what's up either. well thanks for your effort.

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
If your receiver is a original Pansat, try to download the bin using the Pansat loader that you can get from Pansatusa site, try using the 3.38 or 3.35 loader

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 702

BL Loader 1.4

Will work as well!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
yeah I did try those other loader, that's where I ran into the problem of what to enter for the SBT model field.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigriger

Post Number: 22
don't work buy a f*cking viewsat loser

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
thank you for the very articulately put advice dickson, Ppricks are ppricks no matter the name you disguise it with.

Username: Snglbrd

Post Number: 1
I put new bin on pansat 2500a is this just for locals. I can' get anything else. any ideas? I did blind scan and factory reset.

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
charlie..

You have to enter the latest keys, check that....

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
bill...

just in order to discard a hardware problem with your PC, try downloading the old bin with the old loader, just as the last time you did it...see if it works, if that's the case you are not getting the proper bin...which bin u actually have installed??

Post Number: 3
i installed 279 i tried it again it is loading epg at start up this is new.. thanks maybe this will work

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 28
i did a factory reset. and i dont know which echo is which

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
Makaveli,

You must have a switch where the two cables arrive, just take a look into that switch and note on where input each cable goes, normally the guy who install it put the 110 sat on the first input and the 119 on the second one, after note that go into the satellite configuration and select the diseqc input that you noted for each...

Post Number: 4
i did reset and blind scan and i get no programs found

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
naw i dont have that. i just go to installation. then they give me a list of things like echo 4 and echo 8.6. one of these is 110 and 119. one is 61.5. but what im lookin at have different names. i just need to find out which is which

Post Number: 5
would an old channel list work on new bin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
Makaveli...

Physically you must have a switch where the cables that come from the dish go, notice on which input goes each one, take a note on that, after that go into the menu, Installation, then Antenna Setup, then u will have a list of the satellites, find echo8.6, press ok button, that will move you into the right side of the screen, find Diseqc and select the number where each satellite is pluged into....

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
charlie,

after doing a factory reset, u have to setup the satellite, or check the setup, do you have a diseqc switch between the dish and the receiver??? or the cable goes directly from the dish into the receiver???

Post Number: 6
directly to receiver

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
charlie..

just go into the installation menu, then antenna setup, then find the satellite where you are pointing to, echo 8.6 or echo7 and check the settings that appear in the right side of the screen, LNB, 22kHz off, diseqc Off...be sure that everything is correct, at the end of the otions u will se the satellite scan option, must say ALL, move to there and press ok, must start scanning...you will also see meters for signal strength and quality

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Nikk I'm currently running on 272 but looks like the old loader not accepting anything, still getting WRITE FAILD (ER1). is there a limit on how many times or bins you can load into the receiver before it runs out of capacity? in any case. I really appreciate your assistance.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
IF Input +13V/+18V
MAX 500 aM
Aight i see where u talkin bout now which one do i pick on diseqc

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
Bill...

There are no limit on the number of bins to load into the receiver....

I recommend you to check the cable and serial port settings on your PC, should use comm1 at 115200...maybe something changed in the mean time between the last succesfull download and this ones

Post Number: 7
nikk, I did all that and I get channels loaded but all local.. should i load an old channel list would that work or is set up different

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
i did a satellite scan on 8.6 and no programs was found

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
u must have a diseqc switch just take a look on where input of that switch is plugged each satellite....unless you check and see that the cable goes directly from the dish into the receiver...

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
charlie....

the only channels u can see are locals or there are other channels that are there but scrambled??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
it goes directly in the dish. the X_85BL_060927_279T_db_api_N_ dont work. can i just get the one for 2500, not the clone one

Username: Addicted_2tv

C/P>>>>
1.... factory reset
2....loaded boot_Lifetime Ultra_ver60_040515 Fortecstar STB Updater v3.31 typed in "LTA "in STB Model
3....loaded Lifetime Ultra_041101_250_api(NTSC)using Fortecstar STB Updater v3.31 typed in "Al7bar FYA Ultra" in STB Model
4....loaded factory bin 272 Lifetime Ultra_050519_272_api(NTSC) used same Fortecstar STB Updater v3.31 typed in "Al7bar FYA Ultra" in STB Model
5.... scanned for sat echo 8/10... still nothing worked set defualt key and typed in the up today keys ....
00- 24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A 6F 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54
01- 51 1C 68 07 3A E0 1E CE D9 49 D0 52 E9 DB BE 0C
6.... loaded bin X-85BL_060911_278T_au_api_using
Pansat STB Uploader B.L. 1.4 ALL LOCALS ARE UP NOW!!!! I have done these steps 3 times but this time i used the "Fortecstar STB Updater v3.31" insted of using Pansat STB Uploader B.L. 1.4 to load everything. that might of been the problum I dunno but this worked.
7....load new fix X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N) this worked for DJ !!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
if the cable goes directly from your dish to your receiver that means you just can see one satellite....

If you have a original Pansat you have to use the 279 bin, if you have a clone you must use the 279T, but that depends on the model of your receiver....which model is your receiver???

Post Number: 5
oh .. I made a mistake! My last post was for a Fortec Ultra not pansat 2500a .. But you might want to download the pansat fix flies from dsscommunity! and fallow the steps it gives you .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
a 3000. i cant enter the keys b/c i dont have any channels from scanning b/c i did a factory reset. aight all i got is one cord running from the satellite to the reciever and i got the yellow and white cords hooked up to my t.v and of course the power line and thats it

Post Number: 8
it won't even pick up other channels just locals if i load an old list it will say scrambled.

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
ok, if you load an old list and say scrambled, then just go and enter the latest keys, u know how to do it???

Username: Gbw

Nikk Mty can you tell me how to download and upload bin please thank you!

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
Makaveli...

I guess u have to use a different bin for the 3000, that's why it doesn't work!!!!

Post Number: 2
hi

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
Makaveli...try downloading the bin again...

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
deb...

which receiver u have???

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 354
addicted2TV ..WHAT U NEED???

HI MINN :-) are you asking me about the pansat help files or what? by the way you do know who i am already . this is a new nick i set you a PM . Upload

Post Number: 9
i did keys still doesn't open

Username: Vatoloko

SHERNOVILLE, QOME USA

Hi, I'm new on this Can anybody help me please ... I got a ACE 4000 pro , but I don't know how to set it up for the free channels Is anybody knows how to do this ??? please???

Silver Member

Post Number: 355
addicted2TV,LOL..i have no idea who u r.my email is mess up,give me the first letter of your old name..D.E.OR T..

Post Number: 3
Deb has a pansat2500a Nikk

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
Deb...

You will need a uploader and the 279 bin, also a RS232 straight Female DB9 to Female DB9 cable....

Go to this link and get the loader...

http://www.dsscentral*.net/files/uploads/Pansat2500-X-85BL_060927_279_db_api(N).zip

Just take out the * from the link above to make it work..

After all of that follow the instructions I posted at the beginning of this thread, up here at the second post......

oh for chits sake minn ..if I do that then I would give it away as to who i am ... LOL.... hit >>> I am femal... LOL .. but dont tell me if you guess in here .. tell me in PM . OK?

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
??????????????????????

Silver Member

Post Number: 356
i did PM,you get anything?????d????

Bronze Member
Username: Allenk45

Wpg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 12
i have a pansat 2500a how do i get into my keys???

Username: Keithm2223

Greenlawn, Ny USA

Post Number: 10
If you need the lastest BIN file for the Pansat 2500A. Please email me asap @ keithm2223@aol.com. This bin works great.

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
1.menu
2.second pin=0000
3.nagravision 2
4.provider id=DN or bev..
5.keys number 00 and 01
6.keys data enter new keys in......

Bronze Member
Username: Jerry711

Throop, Pa. U.s.

Post Number: 39
minnirocks i agree w/davvandieseil uSUCK.....

Username: Fay

Nikk i see 274 but not 279 where can i find 279
please

Bronze Member
Username: Jerry711

Throop, Pa. U.s.

Post Number: 51
CANDY,dssrookie.com

Username: Ayyubraj123

Mississauga, ON CANADA

Hi Guys :

I have Clone Pansat 2500a. Can i get bin and uploader for that.

Thanks in advance.

Username: Rafi2006

i have loaded the bin for pansat clone but forgot t factory settings before loading the bin. Now when I turned on the receiver, on the receiver it shows on but I can not go to the menu or can not perform any function. Can Some one help me?

Thanks

Mississauga, ON CANADA

Hi Guys :

I am trying to load bin files with uploader
1.4 and bin file ( X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N)0,
but nothing is downloaded.Screen displayed COM 1 and message displayed " failed "

Anyone can help me please ?

Thanks

Mississauga, ON CANADA

I have clone receiver .

Mississauga, ON CANADA

I have clone panat 2500a.

Bronze Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 14
I have a ?? do you have to open every file so you get the blue lighting rod on it because i downloaded the instructions for loading bin and it said you are looking for a blue lighting rod but i can't seem to get the files that far . THANKS

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
ayyub...

Go to the top of this thread, the second post tells you exactly what to do, also for any 2500 clone you need a RS232 straight cable, be sure that the cable you are using is the one that you need...

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
Also check if you dont't have any other application on your computer using the com1, like a pocket pc synch craddle or something....

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
R R

Do a factory reset, and download the bin again...

after that you will have to go to installation menu, check the settings for the satellites, after that do a blind scan....

also RR ....check to see if Keys are updated
Minn Yes I did get your PM thank you ! and I did email you back . with the email provided. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
R R

Download the bin again, first of all, which receiver u have???, maybe u are using the wrong bin.....so your chances to burn out your receiver are really high.....

Tell us which receiver you are using....

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 178
doesn`t ON mean take it to the tv, hook it up and continue with the installation, select language, and so on

Silver Member

Post Number: 360
addicted2crack did i guess it right??? the email provided what??? i see nothing..check new messages,i got about couple hunderd of them..lol..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Hey Nikk Mty where is the pansat loader on pansatusa. oh yea i see that number u were talkin bout. it say ch3 and ch 4. the switch is on ch 3

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
Makaveli...

The loader comes on the same zip file as the bin

Go to downlod section, then under software select the 2500A, it will download a zip file, you need to unzip the file into a new directory and the loader will be there is the 3.32 loader

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
The bin that comes with that loader is teh factory bin, save it in a safe directory just in case you will need it...

Run the loader and browse for the bin that you already have, the 279 and select that bin and download it to your receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
aight what do i type in the stb model

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
Makaveli...

If you are using the BL 1.4 loader, PLEASE....take a time to read at the top of this thread, at the second post I explain carefully what you have to do.....

If you are using the 3.32 loader type 2500A at the STB model

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
naw im using the 3.32. the bl dont work and i did everything that was said. but it didnt work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
oh yea does the satellite chord have to be plugged up to the box when i do this

Silver Member

Post Number: 268
Nope.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
it didnt work. i think i need to download the non clone bin. if i do that do i type in pansat 2500 in the stb model

Minn look for an emial that starts with "earth".....and BTW i sent it to ...> ".net"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
somethin is wrong with my reciever. i loaded 279t on 3.38 and bl 1.4, and 279 non clone on 3.38 and bl 1.4, still no quality and 30 level

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
Makaveli...

There should be a Diseqc switch anywhere between the dish and the receiver, take a look at the whole installation following the cable from the dish up to the receiver....there are just 2 things that may be happening:

The switch went bad, that means you have to replace it.

Your dish is not properly aligned due to wind or something else...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
i dont know what i did but i moved some chords round the satellite around and now its working. thank u very much nikk

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
Makaveli

Glad to hear that!!!!

Just think about all of the things you did, take mental note and watch carefully around....the more you know about how your stuff is connected and what do you have...the better understanding you will have if something happens...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
now i need to get 61.5 119 and 110. i see echo 4, 1.2, 7, 8.10, 3

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
119 is Echo 7
110 is Echo 8.10
61.5 is Echo 3

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
good lookin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
dazammmmmmmmm my 119 is down

Bronze Member
Username: Bugs5254

Toronto, Ont Canada

I downloaded the 279t to my desktop but i cant transfer that to my receiver. can somebody just tell me what process am i missing. thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Coldgirl

Canada

Post Number: 29
Click on your loader, then browse to enter that fix into file, then once the correct fix is in file and your receiver is hooked up to your computer and plugged in, turn it on. Then click fix. Wait until you computer is done and your receiver is done.

Username: Ganga

Pansat 2500 bin clone safe; has anyone tried it

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

YEs I tried and it worked ok 279T wich is the same used for Fortev Ultra...

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 25
Yes I tried 279T wich is also used for Fortec Ultra and it worked ok.

Bronze Member
Username: Coldgirl

Canada

Post Number: 30
Fortec ultra lifetime works.
Pansat 2500a clone still testing (3).
Works on 1, bad or scramble on the other and the third I think we got nightrider lights. I will let you know.

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 76
for people that get nightrider light on
pansat clones it happen to me when I load the first time the 279t on my pansat2500 clone it load at 53% and stop and I get nightrider light
exract (unzip) the bin file
and load again it shoud works
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us