Lava3200 cant get bin to load

Bronze Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 50
i got the new bin279t 1.4 loader and got the null232 cord did every thing right i think cant get loader to work 1.4 tells me write faild [er1]tried to go with loader2.5 loaderit tells my error;model name is empty what do i put in the box STB MODEL i tried to figer it out for two days help please

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 151
Bruce...

For the lava you need a RS232 straight cable, the null is for Pansat 2700 and similar clones, yours is like Pansat 2500....

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
The RS232 straight is a 1 to 1 cable

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
On the loader there must be a STB MODE button, just press it, once u get the right cable it will work...

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
You should have a screen like this...

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
yep that is the one im going out to get the cable thanks ill let you no how it gos thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
First of all you must press the Select Bin button, browse to wherever u have the bin, after that the blank space will be filled where the path and the bin name, then after have everything connected press the STB MODE button, then press Write Bin...and wait....don't touch anything until you get the message "Complete" and see that your receiver reboots, get the On indication and after that the channel number on the display

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
thankyou nikk mty did what you told me and it works good thank you one more question if you dont mine how do i get the epg back it dos not tell me what is on thanks for all the help

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
EPG should be loaded automatically when you acceses, be sure you have the right settings for time and date.

You can go and take a look into this site:

http://www.dsstester*.com/files.php?cat=13

just take the * out of the link...

There are several ways to download a EPG to teh receiver, when I go back home will try to get a setup guide for you...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
thanks your the best. its all working every thing came back after i left it on for a while thanks a bunch your a good person

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
bruce...

I'm glad to hear u have everything up ...enjoy!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Jerry711

Throop, Pa. U.s.

Post Number: 40
FU@K Ubuy areal recievier....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
got one cw 600 p works good azz h@le and so dos my lava3200 thanks to nikk mty

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 77
the problem is your fire wall on win xp
try to desactivate you fire wal
and I have lava 3200
I load the bin 279T its works great
lava 3200 Its pansat 2500a clone you have to use straight cable not null modem one
change COM1 to COM2 if the first does't work
unzip the bin file
make sure tht the little switch behind is on P not F position
good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Ronmcc02

Post Number: 11
Hi. I have a viewsat 2000. I have been trying for a week, off and on to get the bin to load. No luck. I get an error after it reads resending. I have tried several different loaders from different sites, changed computers, changed the com from 1 to 2 on computer and also switched around on back of computer to rule out the port and made sure the zips were open. I am thinking replacing the null cable next and then the box if that doesn't work. Oh the previous autoroll bin loaded fine but this one is the bich. Has any of you guys had this problem? Any suggestions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us