NO ASIAN CHENNELS - NO QUALITY SIG

Username: Billyssmail

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 1
Please help some one:-

I have 2 receivers :-

Viewsat Xtreme
DBPSW_060924AS_XTREME.PGM ( latest BIN )

Fortec FLU 279BIN
X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N).bin (latest BIN )

on both recivers i have installed latest BINS
and these keys 24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A 6F 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54

BUT only getting signals and Quality at
Echo 7 119 SAT thats it no other sat.

and at ECHO 1.2 148W there is only SIGNAL 85% NO QUALITY AT ALL ---- at any TP

I DELETED all chennels and scanned several times on both recivers changed LNB ports on DISQ switch
thinking that may be switch is not working , changed the switch as well ....set to factory defualt , blind scan etc.....

Currently i am using PORT 2 FOR ECHO 1.2 148
and PORT 3 FOR ECHO 7 119

Freq. and other setting as before.

I know that people are watching chennels on ECHO 1.2 148 but whats wrong with me and amazingly also on BOTH Recivers same prob ???

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 648
There are two rows for Keys. Loook at the new Keys thread for the second row. Also you should set the autoroll to on. Your physical connection to disEqC should match the setting in the antenna selection. 148W is not as good in Toronto as Echostar 3 at 61.5W

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 3
does it necesary to enter second key ??
I used to have all chennels on FORTEC FLU before with only one key ...then suddenly all Indian chennels gone only Zee Cinema was working ...as updated new bin in FORTEC ...that one is also gone :-).....only ECHO 7 119 working

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 141
Bill...

Whaen you said you changed LNB ports you mean that physically changed the cables???

If you did a factory default check the configuration for each satellite and be sure that you have indicated the right port of the diseqc switch on it......also be sure that you don't have the 22Khz frec enabled, after that check for quality signal before do a blind scan...

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 5
Yes everyting is ok in terms of config and ports..i also tried using only one dish with one port ....but same no quality sig on ECHO 1.2 148W

Its amazing that both receivers having same issue ?? Why ..... may be there is problem with ECHO 1.2 but also not gettting any quality sig on any other sat except echo 7 119

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Bill..

Do you have 2 dishes or just 1???

If you have 2, maybe the one pointing to Echo 1.2 needs some alignment....

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
If it does the same on both receivers there are only two things to check:

1.- Dish alignment
2.- Diseqc Port

I guess your problem is the first one, so u have to go and check the dish aligment...

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 6
Thanks Nikk for your help ..i would definately look into this as well but i used to have all chennels at same alignment...i did not touch any thing except changing the BIN ....

on FORTEC im using the 279T BIN some one told me that the "T" is for clone .. so i should use the BIN which is 279 only ... also for PANASAT 2500

BUT AGAIN WHAT ABOUT MY VSXTREME.... I AM GONE MAD

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
The bins you are using are the right ones, and since both receivers do the same with the same satellite, I would check the dish....maybe the wind moved it a little bit or something, check the whole instalation for this dish.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us