Need help on Avoiding Continuous Transp Update?

Silver Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 122
Hey guys, I have a Pansat 2700A, and everytime my box switches from channels from E*ho 119 to 110, and viceversa, a message "scrambled or bad channel" appears, so I have to toggle the guide until any channel opens. If I don't quickly switch channels, theh "transponder update screen appears (30%...70%... etc).

I'm currently using 274Bin. Any of you have any idea on how to solve this issue? I would appreciate any help you can provide...

Thanks and regards,

JCC

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 457
man, mine does it too. Buy a VS i think... id say a new bin should come out to fix this.

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
Even after turning off the Transponder Update option, it keeps doing so... It's really anoying!

Silver Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 130
Not as anoying as paying for all those PPVs and movie bundles. Give it time and the fixes will come.

What would we have said if they said that they have a bin but it wont be released because sometimes it does the TP auto update. We would have said HELL NO! RELEASE THAT BIN as is.

Things will improve.

Bronze Member
Username: Chaviyaso_loison

Inglewood, Ca Usa

Post Number: 57
i rename my sat to 110 in 119 but i got the same channels any inf

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
JRQ, you have a point there... Not complaining at all, just wondering if I needed to do some configuration on the box.

Chaviaso, renaming won't solve the problem, since it's the origin is in the info download from satellite. Don't bother!

Bronze Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 61
Go to main menu and OK on user setup, then scrol down to TP auto update and set it to OFF....

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 563
And after doing that scan or blind scan your channels

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
Iroy and Bazuka, thanks for the advise. I'll try that and see what happens...

regards
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us