Help please

Bronze Member
Username: Muffdiver0311

Post Number: 47
Hey guys im new to all of this so please bear with me. I have a dishpro 500 with twin lnb's and two vs recievers, now my question is is it possible from one dish to get one receiver to pick up dn and the other to pick bev or would I need to get a second dish?

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 327
need second dish

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 179
need too dishes

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 456
or maybe TWO dishes.. LOL, just kidding grim.

Bronze Member
Username: Muffdiver0311

Post Number: 48
thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: Rotormanrx4

Post Number: 118
Someboday can tell me why when I do blind scan THE ECHO 8.6 (110) on my receiver (PANSAT 2700A) and load more or less 587 channels.I exit and select echostarpackage press OK on the left side bottom show this:echo 8.6 119W it should be 110? and not matter what satellite I bind scan is the same all channels are 119W don`t know what is going on, it work perfect before the last 2 ECMS. I have 2 antennas on with the dual LNB DISHPRO and the other is a single. there is 3 cables 1 from the single one and 2 from the dual. there`s 2 cable going inside the house on for the family room the other one for the master bedroom. I using DP34 MULTISIWTCH and work perfect before. I try the ones from pansat and the signal disappear but with the DP 34 is fine got 99% quailty I just did a factory setting change the name to ECHO8.10/KU blind scan and got alot of channels,exit and still show ECHO8.10/KU 119Wcan somebody tell me what the hell is giong on? somebody?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us