LK i need your help

Username: Charjam

Post Number: 7
I got my 2700 loaded and i scaned sat 7 got lots of channels but they come up scrammeled or bad channel. I have never had auto roll so i know nothing about that . I tried to put the right keys in but it won't let me do anything and all it says is FF FF FF THANKS This is my first time doing this

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 454
make sure auto roll is on, set default keys, then put in latest keys.

Username: Ocana19

Post Number: 3
Hi, I am new in this thing and may be you explain this all ready but I need to know how I can get or find a bin for my pansat 2700.

Thank you...

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

Post Number: 44
You can get them from many sites, but I use dsstester,com cause you don't need an account with them

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 239
i love when people get in an hijack THREADS, its like catching the bus half way and still want to sit by the window.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 461
woudlnt be ecoustics if it didnt happen...

Username: Big_alsat

Post Number: 1
I have a 2700 new bin and loader but cant get to upload,help me please

Silver Member
Username: Rotormanrx4

Post Number: 117
Someboday can tell me why when I do blind scan THE ECHO 8.6 (110) on my receiver (PANSAT 2700A) and load more or less 587 channels.I exit and select echostarpackage press OK on the left side bottom show this:echo 8.6 119W it should be 110? and not matter what satellite I bind scan is the same all channels are 119W don`t know what is going on, it work perfect before the last 2 ECMS. I have 2 antennas on with the dual LNB DISHPRO and the other is a single. there is 3 cables 1 from the single one and 2 from the dual. there`s 2 cable going inside the house on for the family room the other one for the master bedroom. I using DP34 MULTISIWTCH and work perfect before. I try the ones from pansat and the signal disappear but with the DP 34 is fine got 99% quailty I just did a factory setting change the name to ECHO8.10/KU blind scan and got alot of channels,exit and still show ECHO8.10/KU 119Wcan somebody tell me what the hell is giong on? somebody?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us