Question for Pansat Gurus

Username: Realretro

Post Number: 1
I have a pansat 3000 clone. I uploaded the latest 279T bin (X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N).bin). Bin uploaded to 100%, the box restarted and the LED displays a channel. I powered the box off, brought the box to the living room (since my PC is in another room). I hit power on, LED displays a channel, and as soon as I plug in the coaxial cable the box LED turns off, and the box makes a weird "electric" sound when the cable touches the "LNB in" plug. I can restart the machine fine by powering off/on but can't plug in the cable, any ideas why this is happening?

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 440
DONT PLUG IT IN WHILE THE BOX IS ON. Plug in ur cable wjile box is off. Theres power going out to ur LNB through that cable ya know...

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the reply, I did try that too, LED stays off when I do that.

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 442
hmmm, I cant think of a reason it would do that. Is this a NEW install? Have u had this box connected to THIS cable before?

Post Number: 3
Yeah, I had an older bin working (X-85BL_060610_277T_au_api_.bin) with the new keys.

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 444
Is it possible something happened to ur cable... chipmunk, squirrel? If it only messes up when u screw in the cable from the sat, sounds like it could be grounded out... damaged. Other than that, I dont know.
U factory reset and load an old bin (277t) and try it like that? Same result?

Post Number: 4
you're a lifesaver man! the cable had been cut outside, seems like the landscaper chopped my cable a couple of days ago, since there was no fix yet, I didn't even notice, that byastard!

thanks again dante!

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 447
LOL, cant trust anyone... Your welcome.

Username: Sarcpl

Post Number: 6
Can anyone tell me where to find a channel list for 119 110 for channel master.

Thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us