Talk of new ECM a couple days ago?

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 438
Just before the new files came out for Pancrap, there was talk of something in the stream. LK, u were one of them. Was wondering if its still comming or a false alarm?

Silver Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 128
I dont think there are many false alarms after something new comes in the steam. The coders are likely watching and waiting; and they are getting ready. Plastic usually prepares so that they dont go down.

Should take a week or so to update the subs before they roll it out as usual.

Would be great if it was a false alarm but very unlikely. Problem is that almost everyone is distracted by all the bins that came out and they forgot about the next change.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 617
People forget too that BL promised that when his bins come out, they would be better than VS bins in that his bins would stay up while others go down when a new ECM is started. We'll see if that is true.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 462
I think he said he would have them back up in 2 hours...

Silver Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 121
Kind of one of those things where you have to see it to belive it.

Bronze Member
Username: S_dot

United States

Post Number: 75
i think its safe to say that viewsat is the leader in fixes and after the new ecm, if the map is changed, BL will have to wait and see what viewsat did, like he did this time

Username: Christian_pirate

Heaven

Post Number: 3
I just came from Hash,no word of any new ecm as has been talked about here.Perhaps I missed it? No word of any ecm yet on front page of Hash.Also no word of new ecm at hash searching new posts.

I have not noticed on any reputable site yet, about the new ecm that was rumored here.

For sure there is always a new ecm coming along,but TDG said no there was nothin in the stream the other day when it was posted here that there was.

My english/grammar is bad because I was recently hit by a car.Im having to relearn almost everything.

Funny I can still load a bin,but my english grammar went out the window,go figure.

Silver Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 133
I read recently that the ECM in the stream was a BS story. When the guy was asked to prove it - via a recording - he couldn't.

The coders have a device that can record a change in the stream and then they can show what the change is and they use that as a basis to find a fix. Plastic can have a fix before the channels go down.

Long story short, the person who cried wolf had no proof and no recording, so take it all with a pinch of salt. It's not likely to go down in the next few days at least.

Enjoy your TV.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us