HARMONY IN THE FTA COMMUNITY

Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 1
I am a first time writer to this forum, but I have learned that I will be rediculed, insulted, and otherwise humiliated even if I let anyone of the closet comics find out if I was a Catholic or a Jew...or an Arab......I am none of these....agnostic...but lets forget this and resign ourselves to the task at hand.....let LK and some of the others dictate our FTA future without the ranqour that keeps some of the brilliant coders from contributing to a rabble that seems ungrateful and has nothing to add but vulgarities and insults...what are you adding?.... BL may be ducking and running, and I may temporarily have 2 doorstops with my Pansats but there are people out there that know and believe in our coders... lets stop with the insults...unless they are truly funny

Bronze Member
Username: S_dot

Philadelphia, PA United States

Post Number: 54
you had me going until the "unless they are truly funny" comment. you see, thats where the problem is.. to someone like oleg dik jokes and anti-sematic comments are funny, but to some of our more intellectual members a good limerick about pansat might be funny. so leave the humor to the pro's and lets keep these threads about fta.

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 2
You are right...I meant no disrespect...I just was trying to fit in with my first transmission and already insulted the real purists and for that last line "unless its funny" I relagated all genuine responses to a joke...and for that I am sorry...

Bronze Member
Username: S_dot

United States

Post Number: 58
no disrespect taken. your right. this place would be better if we would all just get along

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 3
cool...I will take the high road, even though I can offer as a novice , most of the questions and answers asked on most of these forums . all you need to do is GOOGLE and you do not need the FAUX answers of false mesiahs....stick to LK and his links to reputable dealers

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 580
I judge by past actions. There has been little to no action from BL in the last 6 months. Can you blame people for loosing faith with BL coders...

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 583
Okay, so the b@stard proves me wrong (what incredible timing! lol)

BL released the bin 10 minutes ago!

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 602
Hey psych, now that the bins are released, you won't have to go through the bashing, insulting, ridicule that others went through when there were no bins! Everyone should be happy, at least til the next ECM!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 603
And by the way, this forum is like the Detention class of the FTA community!

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 4
yeah...my timing was impeccable for this thread... its funny what a bottle of wine and some herb will make you write...

Silver Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 117
You know what? Even though the forum is BY FAR the worst on the net, it has a strange appeal. Kind of like those B-rate movies: they are SO BAD that they are entertaining. Same here.

Only advice is to never use this as you main source of info. Come here for a fast read and a laugh.

Pop corn is optional.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4568
Actually on some things..this is one of the very first sites to know about it and post...example...Frequent DN key changes, and the release of new pansat 3500 bin today was posted here within 5 minutes of BL release which was MUCH sooner than MOST sites..

For GENERAL INFO, this is a good site, with quick info...for Technical info, this site is limited..For Bins and Files, and Manuals , there are NONE here, just links to the technical reputable DSS sites..

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 65
LOL

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 606
I like the format here...except for not banning of troublemakers. Info is updated very quickly and with all the threads, you're bound to find what you need or at least where to find it.

Bronze Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 83
thanks to a bunch of good dss users, you can get fast info in changes...

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 363
WWW.FTA4DUMMIES.COM
WWW.FTAPALACE.COM

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 5
i knew that O would hijack this thread....forget his self promotion...go to www.a*l7bar.tk/ (take the * out...as LK says)...BL sites will direct you here anyway...this is where you get his bins...they work great..autoroll works...3500SD wide open...thanks to the guys who took all the crap thrown at them and still delivered so even the crybabies have tv now
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us