Pansat and viewsat in separate rooms

Username: Donger13

Post Number: 2
Is it possible to have a pansat in one room and a view sat in another if they run off of the same cable from the dish but it is spliced into different rooms? And I know the jokes about the dead pansat will flow freely! But I still have faith.

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 198
You need to tell us what LNBF type you have. A dish pro? If yes, DP has an internal DiSEqC switch and you can run two cables out of the LNBF (one for each receiver). If you don't have a DP LNBF you will need a 2x2 or 4x2 DiSEqC switch. Regular cable splitters will not work.

Vini

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4477
This question was just asked and thoroughly answered..and how to fix..

simple answer to YOUR scenario....NO

U need to READ about LNB's and "switches"....too many scenarios and variables to explain here in 1 post..

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 465
I wouldnt jump the gun though!

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

Post Number: 30
Spliced, not sure it's all about the LNB like Vini mentioned. I have a similar setup, pansat in 1 room and Sonicview in the other.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 466
has anyone seen ryerson retardation lately. He said he would never stop playing with me, but I havent seen him lately. I miss his stupid azz. He's probably mad at minidick for biting.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 320
davidvandicksucker,what i am biting is your mommy tities,now STFU or i gone fu.ck all the pu.ssy in your family........LOL..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us