Oh nooooooooo oh nooooooooooooooo

Bronze Member
Username: Sum1_else

Post Number: 17
oh nooooooooooo oh noooooooooooo Hashhu is down for a while now !!! oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it means sumting goood is coming up ...oh yesssssssss oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeees !!! trust me on that ...hmm and where could i get a viewsat ..and no i aint paying 250 and in addition to that give my fortec away only for a viewsat like some of my foolish relatives did !! i enjoyed my fortec and i am a loyal fan of FLU !!! even if the remote wants me to smash it every two seconds ...but thats not the point ..and by the way anyone knows how much is a card now ? i got this receiver i didnt use for 2 years now and maybe now is the chance ... any info is goood ..ohh and i read that post on some astronauts ...quite an adventure that must have been for them ...it was interesting who ever wrote it ..anyways someone else bids you all gooday !!!

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 564
A DSS site going down doesn't mean a thing. It could be down for maintenance, or whatever the hell they do. Do you have anything else on which to base your Pansat-fix prediction?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
naaa i was jus saying .. i guess i was bored ...but hey u know wich sat i need to scan to get 110?

Bronze Member
Username: Bhund

Post Number: 96
umm u need to scan sat 110 to get sat 110 channels
if thats wat ur asking

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 619
EchoStar 8!
Doesn't anybody uses

http://www.lyngsat.com/america.html
anymore?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
echo 8.10/ku is that what you mean ? i scanned it and i think i am getting 110 chanels not that they are working or anything ...anyone knows if Vods are working ? if so how can i watch them it says scrambled or bad chanel

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4443
Doesn't anybody READ any more!...this looks like a discussion from a special ed class..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
so lk you remember how it was in special ed class?

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 187
Now what the hell do you expect! from a site that is not organized? No file section, no newbie section, no information section Etc!
This is just what it is a bullshit forum. I f these people ask questions it's because they don't want to go thru 1000 threads to get an answer. What I don't understand is why they don't go to another site to get information

Gold Member

Post Number: 4448
Ryan...U aren't funny..and I did have a son in "special ed" when he was in grade and high school school (now a 28 yr old E8 in the military),who would kick your azz from coast to coast!...but U are borderline tard, and beyond special ed....

Ong Tu...intelligent people do have a few "home" reputable DSS sites ...this site is for newbies and tards...and some helpers of the newbies and tards..and there is an entertainment factor here, just like when the special ed kids some things that was ocassionally humorous...and I am NOT knocking "special ed", many kids are there for various reasons, which don't make those kids any less a person that what we consider "normal"..

Bronze Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 48
To Quote Carlos Mencia;

"DE DA DE"

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 555
Ryan: Echo 8.1 is at 110W. You should get over 300 channels on it. The mistake people make is
Your dish is pointing ot 119 and you think you are pointing to 110 and scan the 110 as it says in your software. But you will get all the 119 channels.
Moral: You can only get the channels of the satellite your dish is pointing to. It does not matter if your software says you are scanning 61.5 or Anik or what have you.

You should do a blind scan for best results.
After the scan, you will know when you look at the channels list which satellite you actually scanned.
I hope this will help you. If you are a pro and were only joking, my apologies for interfering.

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
Lk, this was the first site I came to when I started this FTA thing! You were here then but never asked questions I figured there had to be a better place to get info and there was. You are right there is an entertainment value here. A lot of people post here because they most likely have very little intellect or have a lot of trouble reading, what ever the case it is good that you help some of these people out. The idiots just ignore them--- But remember if you help them it is for your own gratification, and that in itself is not a bad thing. Good luck!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
you know Lk you make absolute no freaking sense ...seriously u have nothing to do really ..thh funny part is that u didnt help a bit here in this thread all you did is add unnecessary comments and same for you ong tu or maybe ur also lk .. i mean if u think its more entertainement your just trying to enternain yourself ..SHUT THE FOOOOCK UP LK you got blasted soo many times during the month of july and august i pitty ppl like you who talk too much for no reason absolutely none you talk abt special ed and stuff like that, which has nothing to do here if there is nothing u like in this thread or forum just fock off already your a looser thats what u are the entire summer u were getting blasted by everyone i read i read all those things about u and also having those other accounts ...and "ong tu " if u really have sumting to say make ur on thread and go ahead. ppl like Nalin Nyda are helpful they are the real ppl of the forum .....Lk and ong tu there is not one thing u said usefull on this thread other then showing how lame and stupid you really are ...once again i mean everything u guys wrote has nothing to do here then why write all these things ? if you find me entertaining than you are really bored
and seriously need to get a life already and what was that about your son kicking my S ? coast to coast? where did that come from your now forcing me to say sumting about u and your son but i will not say anything else i rather not be a losser ...now i must leave i bid youu gooday ..........many thanks Nyda that was quite interesting

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 364
yada yada yada .. same old chit in this thread too ... Lk this Nyda that .. oh for the love of god ... stop fighting already

Gold Member

Post Number: 4475
Ryan...get up early and go to school tomorrow....U need it...don't understand what language u are trying to write in!...and don't even try to match wits with me punk!...I know I help and contribute here...and I know U don't!...so STFU!

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 316
WOW DJ and LK is everywhere, and where is TYLER???????LOL..

Bronze Member
Username: S_dot

Philadelphia, PA United States

Post Number: 28
I wonder if im a "newbie" or a "tard." hopefully im just a newbie because i dont think my mom could handle having a tard for a son

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 365
that mean you also are everywhere Ninn LMAO.. OH and BTW >>> make your own dinner!!! LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: S_dot

Philadelphia, PA United States

Post Number: 29
i gotta p0op

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
LOL..i post by myself,and you guys posting by pairs...THELOVEBOAT.....DJ happy for u got your man back...LOL...

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 164
are you gaay Ryan???????????

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
NO,NOT GAAY BUT A SHEMALE WITH BIG TITIES....heh.

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 51
LOL at you fcuking retards...looks like LK and his little butt buddy Ryan are scrapping again...Thrilly boy hasn't mentioned that he owns 6 houses, 3 boats, 2 motorcyles plus a cottage...all this on on a Government salary of $45000 a year to cook in the army...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Cramped

Post Number: 30
Still causing trouble. For every person LK helps he bashes four! Some people never grow up!

Keep it focused grandpa!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4478
Peter ..or is it "dickhead" or another he/she?...I never had words with U, so don't start something here now with me!..my beefs with others is NOT your business..but your bashing now of me is MY business!..so U can STFU too and don't ever expect help from me..

BTW...if U are "cramped" as your username suggests..take some mydol or whatever women like you use..and change your nick to what U are a "whining, gossipping,need to mind own business" CHICK!

Also I am proud to be a grandpa with 3 beautiful grandchildren...U got a problem with that too?...and I am much more mature than you, I didn't mettle into your business!

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 367
well now.... i am a women and know all about cramps... and if you have a cramp ..doesnt always mean you are PMSing ... could mean you need to P0OP like S Dot has too lol.... and BTW .. people ... Y'all need to sit back and relaxe a bit !! this bickering isnt getting you anywhere .

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 573
Ryan: I see some 40-50 open channels in 110W on a Pansat clone. I saw somewhere that 119W has very few open channels. The whole day type of EPG is, however, on 119W. On 110W you will only get a 2 hour EPG.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Thanks Nyda.....and hey Lk you talk about messing with others buisness? ?? dude are you retarded or just acting dumb u never said on thing on this thread that was a help why did you even start posting here ? u have none to do and talking about how others interfere in your buisness ..enfoirer de ta race suce ma queue enculer tu est un fils de pute pis tu nick ton pere a tous les soir maintenant degage d'ici salope qui n'a pas de vie !!! once again i must leave now ...i bid you all gooday

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
and as for zagros and the other one i cant seem to remember sometihng minrock ....Fock a duck

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 369
echo 8/10 local channels are all in the ( w ) IE: WXXI etc....
HOW TO DOWNLOAD CHANNELS FROM A SATELLITE

VERY IMPORTANT SETUP INFORMATION

We will downloaded each satellite individually to try to reduce the complexity of this setup. It is very important that you understand you DO NOT NEED TO DISCONNECT THE WIRES FROM THE SWITCH AND DOWNLOAD EACH SATELLITE individually ever again. (Unless we are helping you trouble-shoot your installation) You must set your DISECQ switch settings correctly FIRST, from now on, if you wish to re-download channels. Echo 8,10 uses DISECQ switch # 1. Echo 7 uses DISECQ switch #4.This will not change unless you physically change the wiring on the switch, which you should not do.

** If you have previously aimed your dish, and are now redownloading channels only, please set your DISECQ FIRST **

NEW CUSTOMERS: -> You are already in the ANTENNA SETUP MENU. Select the EchoStar 8,10(110) on the menu by pressing [OK]. On the right side of the screen your settings should be as follows (without using the DISECQ switch)

LNB TYPE: Standard

LNB Frequency : 11250

22 Khz: OFF

DiSeCq: OFF <- set to # 1 when instructed to do so.

SKEW: -45 <--- ignore this setting

TP: [ 1 ] 12223 v 20.000

Positioner Settings: Disabled

Satellite Scan: ALL

Now Press OK to begin scanning for channels.

This will go to a new menu, showing TV channels on the left, and RADIO on the right. It is now downloading all active channels to your receiver. We are verifying that you have the correct signal expect to see PCLAS, PELIC channels appear quickly. If not, cancel by pressing EXIT. If the download is correct, allow it to finish. Press exit to return to a full-screen tv channel (not a preview window).

You must now power off your receiver (flip black switch on back of receiver to do this or unplug power) before disconnecting the 110 LNB and reconnecting the wire to the 119 LNB. Not powering off your receiver could cause a spark/short circuit and this will void your warranty and could KILL your receiver. Now that you have connected the 119, continue as below:

Now Go back into the ANTENNA SETUP MENU by Press MENU to begin your setup. Press OK on INSTALLATION / DISH SETUP, then Press OK on ANTENNA SETUP. Select the Echostar 7 (119) on the menu by pressing OK. On the right side of the screen your settings should be as follows (without using the DISECQ switch)

LNB TYPE: Standard

LNB Frequency : 11250

22 Khz: OFF

DiSeCq: OFF <- set to # 4 when instructed to do so.

SKEW: -45 <--- ignore this setting

TP: [ 2 ] 12239 <---- This must be set to find this satellite signal

Positioner Settings: Disabled

Satellite Scan: ALL

Now Press OK to begin scanning for channels.

This should go to a new menu, showing TV channels on the left, and RADIO on the right. It is now downloading all active channels to your receiver. To verify you have the correct signal, channels BET, BRAVO and ANIMAL should appear in a minute or two. If not, cancel by pressing Exit. Once the download has completed successfully, power off the receiver.

Now you must connect the DISECQ switch provided. The Echo 8,10(white) wire connects to port #1, the Echo 7 (black wire) connects to port #4. The Long wire from your receiver connects to the port labelled RCV.

*** You MUST go back into the antenna setup as described above and change the Disecq setting for each satellite from OFF to the appropriate number ( 1 for 110, 4 for 119 ). Press exit on the remote and press OK to allow the receiver to save the changes when you leave each satellites setup screen. ***

You are now complete the aiming portion of these instructions. You may also wish to SORT your channels according to your preferences. Valid choices are ALPHABETICAL, DISH NETWORK pre-defined order, Transponder order ...)

To sort channels in DISHNETWORK order (recommended)

Press SAT
Select ECHOSTAR Package (also called DISH PACKAGE)
Press OK
Select any channel from the list;
Press OK. (this confirms your selection)

Your channels will now appear in the GUIDE/EPG or CHANNEL list in DISHNETWORK order. (ie. PPV channels are 500's)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4481
heres a "thing" named Ryan posting...and this "thing" has the audacity to even ask me if I'm retarded and criticize MY posts and knowledge...look at his posts!....now Ryan is DEFINITELY a know nothing TARD!...anyone who even continues to read his posts is obviouisly wasting their time...My 4 year old grandaughter is NOT this stupid!...hell, anyone with a functioning brain wouldn't ask this!

Ryan
Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 04:40 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey u know wich sat i need to scan to get 110 sat?

LMAO..now is this the stupidest thing any HUMAN "allegedly" with a "normal " brain could ask or what!...thats one of the dumbest questions I have ever seen in my life, irregardless of DSS!,,,,ROFL...LMAO

Ryan , go away... U have preschool classes in the morning and kindergarten in the afternoons to attend...and U CANNOT afford to miss any, believe me!....and don't forget your crayons and to pull down your pants when U use the bathroom!!....and leave your nametag ON, so U don't forget your name!

Bronze Member
Username: Tort

Post Number: 57
ops...here we go again! wow I like this sh!t.(b!tch!ng).
BTW...the Winner is LK

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
Ryan, Fock a duck,come on man that not even funny man,next time say it like a real man,man..Fock a duck..LOL..

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 624
Ryan

You've got to read lots just to have a 1% of LK knowledge. Don't try to be funny wit him and that goes to you too TORT.
You are newbies and are acting like you don't even need any INFO.

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
Ryan, If I could understand your attempt at the Kings English I just may understand you! I take it you are a French Canadian, and that in it self explains your aptitude! You call people stupid look at your post He! He! my, my, you are a little testy! I know you are frustrated that no one pays you any attention-- LK's posts are too much for you to understand that's O.K they have a site call F.T.A. for dumb fu*ks!! He! He!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
ha ha funny ppl here indeed. you guys keep posting whats wrong with you ? LK bullying a kindergarten student you 60 year old far*t who's got nothing better to do but sit and try to make fun of kids ..man if i really wanted to waiste my time here i would bring my lil buddies too like minn rock and your other supporters who are no better than you ... minn rock ya i didnt really mean that seriously c'mon i thought u would know better . Lk
what is it that you want? cuz u are honestly starting to piss me off now u started this ... i never asked u for any help directly and u neer said anything useful in this convo so far other than showing how old you are man you missed your boat guy and stop tlaking about your son ..your grand daughter well maybe no one ever congratulated you ! here CONGRATULATIONS LK for having a retard in the army and you were saying sumting about him beeing in special ed and so i wonder how his dughter would be ..anyways u know i dont mean that but seriously do you have any idea at all who i might be ? any c'mon i thought u would figure it out by now but guess not look at me a few posts i almost never say anything in this forum but i do have the job to look around ..anyways i wont say too much but i can't wait to see what you pun*ks will assume anyways gooday to all again

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 196
Here it goes again. LK will you please don't respond to them. I know you are good and you know allot but giving an advice to somebody who doesn't listen helps none.

I don't want to be apart of the argument. If Ryan or you have the right, we don't get it ? For the sake of the argument ... forget it,,, have a big heart.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4516
Ryan is a bottom feeder...now he calls my son a tard for being in the military and my grandaughter must be a tard too cause son was in special ed when young (BTW...many reasons for special ed...all are NOT retarded....son had a "anger management" problem, which he has overcome and learned to channel)...so Ryan U know shi*t about DSS, life, special ed, so just what do U know about?....NOTHING!...but like to ridicule the US military and people more capable than U....pal I would knock your lights out if I had the opportunity, but I wouldn't want my hands and feet touching SCUM like U!...so RYAN...poof!...U are gone...U no longer exist...U are an ameba floating in space now!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4517
and by the way (BTW)...I am NOT a 60 year old man!...very still physically capable and much younger..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
man its crazyy how you make up stories and how sad you are i pitty you just like other unuseful americans like you ...okay i dont mean that ...about your son and grand daugther i apologize i shouldn't have said that but did tell you i didn't mean it but will you relax? what are you so proud of LK ? i bet if i was sitting infront of you now u wouldn't say a damn word I DONT GIVE A SH*t who you are you wouldnt be talking tome this way if i was there infront of your face right now something tells me i could crush you like a lil magget ...but than again i apologize if i hurt your feelings...lol but seriously man read your posts u make absolute no sense u came here started to talk about how ppl dont know anyhting ppl like me ? i bet you never finished high school man you dirty mexican bastar*d ..lol ok ok i also dont mean that and btw if u did put your hand on my i would break them and beat you with it. you talk too much and you to talk to say absolutely nothing at all ... i am trying to negociate peace with you ... i'll leave the rest to you LK.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 385
OK GUYS!!! here is the thing to do... ALL of you Ryan .. Peter... and Nalin Nyda oh and LK....
You men need to get over this.... fighting about who is a tard or Special ed or even how old someone is or isn't. is NOT what this forum is all about... BTW I was a special ed student also...I am Dislectic... that doesnt mean anything .. i got my way through life by exprence and alot of reading and trial an errors. One thing I Do know is that people can do anything if they put there minds to it and want to learn ..
BTW ...Picking on someones grand-daughter is really LOW!!!!... You should be ashamed of yourself for that Ryan. How dare you get her invalved in your quest to get Lk pissed off... I DON'T want to learn about all this chit you guys are babbling about .. GET OVER IT !!!!ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 104
LK and Ryan: you have both accused one another of being a lot of negative things. IMHO, the one to WALK AWAY from this name slinging is the bigger and more mature man.

Walk away guys.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
hmm i belive i apologized once ... if your not down with that than buzz off ..Lk u brought up your son ..your granddaughter man what is your problem i dont get the point your trying to make ... i thought we have peace by now ...

Username: Ryersonresurrected

Post Number: 1
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Guess who's back? Back again....guess who's back... guess who's back, guess who's back - na na na na...na na na na.....!!!

Ban me again,u phantom azz mod.. i dare u :-) i'll take the whole site with me jack azz. This time i brought with me a few hitmen 2 do my dirty work.

LK, u rule!.....i'll gladly give him a positive testimonial....u probs lend more help tham most

David VD does not......he just zucks daddy's d.ick

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 416
i think its all a joke! LK, i have always supported u, but U brought up the special ed! U DID this to urself. If it was a sore subject for U, then U shouldnt have brought it up. And also, in one of these rediculous posts... someone asked a legit question, but u offered NO help, only "dont type with ur caps on stupid"! No help, just bashing... was like his 4th post. Sure read, read, read. I believe that too. Some just dont know and there is a way to tell people this without making them feel like an azz. Ryan, ease up a little. Everyone knows how LK is. He has earned it to an extent i believe. He knows FAR more than 99.9% in here, and when he helps... he knows what hes talking about!
Davidvandaddysboy... well, just bend back over for ur dad and his friends...
U all can get mad at me, just an outsiders opinion... i know its none of my business...

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 474
glad to see ya back retardation. I missed you..where have you been mongoboy. you told me you would never stop and then i dont hear from you for a month. So whats it going to be, come in your mouth or your azz biotch.

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 60
People say lots of things on this forum. In many cases, most people don't mean sh*t about what they post, when they post. Why? Because it doesn't mean shi*t! Unless you know the other person personally, it doesn't matter! You really don't know who is who! I get a kick out of people defending other posters as if they really knew that person. The only thing they know about that person is from previous posts, nothing more. He/she could be a childm*lester for all we know. Even the people who get bashed all the time could turn out to be the nicest people in the world... LK: Dude, don't get so personal... If they really knew you, they wouldn't be talkin' sh*t! Since they don't, they're just entertaining themselves, like I sometimes do.

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 417
Thx, davidvancumbucket, that means a lot to me... u trying to pick me up u qu33r? i'd let u suck my c0ck again though. As long as ur daddy dont find out, i know how jealous he gets! Why aint u out in ur pinto picking up some dudes? Its Tuesday aint it?? Azz munchin wednesday for u tomorrow! I bet ur happy as a davidvand1cklicker with his daddys c0ck in his azz huh...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
dantetn you were right man i respect you for that but i wanted to apologize tho cuz of the things i said even tho i didnt mean it its just that truly is ridiculous to fight over the net this way ...i guesss Lk knos his stuff ..maybe one day he will help me too and than really prove that his the man even after going through this ..david your funny too man this was a fun thread even tho other ppl come and started posting other stuff lol but its ok ..now i will leave gooday to you all

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 425
gooday sir. I love it here... even with davievannutsacsucker..

Silver Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 127
YEAH WHAT A SITE...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....KATO1

Gold Member

Post Number: 4523
Well , I take attacks on my country , our military, and my family VERY personal!..and I will NOT apologize to anybody for that!

I guess thats what 30 years in the military taught me...yes, proud of it and always will be!

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 431
CORRECT!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
i guess this didn't solve anyhitng ..maybe there was nothing wrong at the first place...as i started this thread and later ppl started giving their own opions ol that had nothing to do in here ...it was fun ..rather comical i enjoyed it ...thats it than ! end of discussion
i bid you all gooday !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us