Viewwsat antenna help

Bronze Member
Username: Newtosat

Post Number: 47
i uploaded the file, but before it went down i was getting all three sat's 119, 121 and 110. now i can get just one of them and the signal is around 40 - 45. nothing changed in the setup.

anyone else have the same issue ?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 565
Did you reverify your setup settings. I've seen settings get altered when you download a bin to the stb. If not, then try a factory reset, reload the bin, and put back your settings.

Bronze Member
Username: Newtosat

Post Number: 48
i did that, still have issues

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 571
Then something hardware-related must have changed. Did your dish alignment change? Have you reconfigured your cables or switch? Do some troubleshooting - hook your receiver directly into one lnb (eg 110), reconfigure your settings to reflect the change, and see if that works - if it doesn't work you have alignment issues.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 45
delete all tp's in 121 except the one listed in your antenna setup. On the 110 delete all tp's except the 12224 tp. delete all the tp's except that one. on the 119 sat i deleted all tp's but the 13361 tp. started with the 119 i first went into 110 and shut off the lnb. went back to 119 used port 1 for diseqc and blind scanned finished and turned off the lnb for 119. went to 110 turned on the lnb and diseqc at port 2 and blind scanned. I do not pick up 121 but I got all of the channels doing this .. just make sure that the tp you change to when doing the 119 sat has a signal. if the one i used does not have a signal look for a tp with a signal

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

Post Number: 25
I had a problem with my Sonicview 1000, all I did was mess with the antenna settings. After downloading the new bin, it changed my satellite settings. It reset my discq and deactivated them. I had to set the settings back, try that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us