Blacklist speaks for first time in a while

Bronze Member
Username: Koku99

Post Number: 19
c/p from futurefta which has been moved. Link is below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First im sorry for wait. We are work hard day and nights to get all pansat receivers working.

We found the Information we are missin but way better Information once we finished next hit will take us 2 hours after we updated automaticly will get PIC.

Please have patience. I will post here next update soonest I have better information for users.
We will have TV again Soon Very Soon

BL

http://203.169.142.72/~future/Forums/showthread.php?p=258573#post258573

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 155
Blacklist speaks with forked tongue.

Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 253
that would be the booze he's drinking

Bronze Member
Username: Pellock

Post Number: 22
still try to sell his permanent fix crap
who's buying

Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 7
There was someone posting here as black_list talking the same garbage about a permanent fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 49
The only one that has a fix is VS. Pansat hasn't come up with shiznit within the past 3 1/2 months.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4429
IMO, Pansat took their money and ran, and have NOBODY capable of breaking this new 18 SEPT ECM...there still trying to figure out the fix from the 23 JUNE ECM...Viewsat and a few others have already broken BOTH ECM's..the proof is in the pudding!

Username: Rith

Post Number: 10
Hello Mr LK, I am trying to share a DTV receiver with a friend, do know what I need to do to make it work? Do a Need a DTV dish? or can I use the same one from Dish Networks?
Thanks for your help if you can sir

Username: Invincible

Post Number: 6
Rith
Any Dish would work with any satellite provider. Its just a means of getting signals as long as the Dish is pointed towards the satellite U r trying to view. Make sure your reciever is programmed for DTV and you are pointing at DTV satellite

Bronze Member
Username: Neurosis

Post Number: 54
The damage is already done, personally I think it's all a hoax. I don't even give a $hit anymore if Pansat comes out with a fix. I'm not sure how many new free TVers come out each month, but the money is now obviously in stealing customers from the other camp, and Viewsat played it perfectly. Pansat missed the opportunity, but what do they care. There is no loyalty in this biz.

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 79
[20:10] blackbot: Most Channels are down now. Back to locals only again.
[20:10] blackbot: Don't give up, a solution is being worked on.
[20:10] blackbot: Statement from Blacklist o 09-23 "Guys We are misin just one step to come out so stay tuned we will get that sh*t with in a day or so"
[20:10] blackbot: We will keep you informed as information progresses. thanks for your patience
[23:32] blackbot: Most Channels are down now. Back to locals only again.
[23:32] blackbot: Don't give up, a solution is being worked on.
[23:32] blackbot: Statement from Blacklist 09-22 "Guys We are misin just one step to come out so stay tuned we will get that sh*t with in a day or so"
[23:32] blackbot: We will keep you informed as information progresses. thanks for your patience
[23:32] blackbot: Statement given from Blacklist 09-23 First im sorry for wait. We are work hard day and nights to get all pansat receivers working. We found the Information we are missin but way better Information once we finished next hit will take us 2 hours after we updated automaticly will get PIC. Please have patience. We will have TV again Soon Very Soon BL
[08:50] blackbot: Most Channels are down now. Back to locals only again.
[08:50] blackbot: Don't give up, a solution is being worked on.
[08:50] blackbot: Statement from Blacklist 09-22 "Guys We are misin just one step to come out so stay tuned we will get that sh*t with in a day or so"
[08:50] blackbot: We will keep you informed as information progresses. thanks for your patience
[08:50] blackbot: Statement given from Blacklist 09-23 First im sorry for wait. We are work hard day and nights to get all pansat receivers working. We found the Information we are missin but way better Information once we finished next hit will take us 2 hours after we updated automaticly will get PIC. Please have patience. We will have TV again Soon Very Soon BL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us