Fix for Ariza 700 and infor about my general location

Username: Rm_sasha

MarkhamCanada

Post Number: 5
Hi Guys,
I'm a newbie to this. I have read as many posts as I could, so i have a rough idea how everything works. I have two questions however:

1) Is there anyone out there with an Ariza 700 and if so where do you get your fix (current bin)? I still have the one from back in May, it was working until the 15th,(I suppose because of the EMU). I still get local channels though.

2)I live in Markham, Ontario, where can I take my Ariza to get the new bin installed? I've read somewhere it costs about $20. Is it something I can easily do here at home?If so what do I need? Thanks folks!

Bronze Member
Username: Zork_99

Post Number: 15
Sasha, save your money, you don't need a new bin. You unit was working fine till the latest ECM...A new bin will do exactly what your older bin is doing right now...basically giving you only the locals. My 700 was fine till the 15th also.

In any case, you can do your bin flashing by following instructions from other web sites such as Curious-Contraptions or al7bar.. Just look under forums that have file sections and you will find the instructions. For the 700 all you need is a Null Modem cable and a computer.

Bronze Member
Username: Tata_on

Post Number: 38
Since last nite I have been watching all channels again using my VSxtreme. Thank you coders.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us