10 steps to for cards C/S or whatever

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 175
I have and it is(down)

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
I followed this and had no problems I had a 103 card. And this is good information for most receivers and cards. This post is a little old but will get you started.

10 steps procedure/c**sat and 102 card

I've been reading those threads and can see that pretty much everybody as something they don't understand.

1- You need a C**sat receiver or? : you have one goto 2, don't have one go buy one to be able to do the following.

2- You need a C**sat card reader : you have one goto 3, don't have one go buy one, it is sold separetely on many sites.

(Sometimes it was sold with the receiver. The slot you have in front of receiver is just a slot, you need to see if there's the actual reader behind by opening your receiver and remember, only C**sat reader will do. And no, you cannot use C**sat reader in other FTA's.)

3- You need a Rom 102 card : you have one goto 4, don't have one go buy one.

(A Rom102 card is a genuine Dish subscriber yellow card. DTV, Xcrypt or whatever other card will NOT do. The way of knowing you have a Rom102 is by looking at the back of the card you'll see at the bottom left there's numbers starting with 102)

4- You need an Iso programmer : you have one goto 5, don't have one go buy one, they sell them on many sites.

(An ISO programmer is used to program many different cards including the rom102. An ISO programmer is built with 3.68 Mhz crystal. Others won't do, like the old DTV programmers. The ISO is generally plugged to your computer through a serial cable.)

5- You need the N2edit or Nagra Master software : you can get it the files/CAS section or on many sites on the internet. After you get it goto 6.

(Those software are made to program/erase/read/edit the Nagra2 generation of cards.)

6- You need to know if your rom102 as the good revision and if it is locked or unlocked : you put your rom102 in your ISO programmer and start N2edit or Nagra Master; you click to reset ATR and you'll see then what revision you have. Higher that 108, forget it you won't be able to program for the moment. So get another rom102 or wait until someone is able to unlock 109 and higher revisions.

If you have 108 or lower revisions you're OK. Now, click to read the card. If it is succesfull, you have an opened unlocked rom102 card ready to program.(At that point it may be useful to save what you've just read.) Goto 7. If it is not successful, you need to unlock your rom102. Then goto 7A.

7- You need to program your rom102 with AuxCard.bn102 file : that file is in the download section along wiht the Bin file for C/S receiver. You go into N2edit or Nagra Master and click to reset ATR again. You open AuxCard.bn102 file and click to write to card. When finished and successful, goto 8.

7A- You need to unlock your rom102 card : either you get it unlocked by someone who is able to do it or you get a loader/unlooper like Mikobu, Nexus etc... and read or ask someone to get info on how to unlock rom102 cards. Many sites on the internet discuss that and I will not go on further with that matter because I have this post to finish and there is too many variables that can happen. If you get it unlocked goto 7.

8- You need to put the new C/S bin into your receiver : just go to files sections and get the latest bin (1.25 for now) by Norwest and load to your receiver as usual. Goto 9.

9- You need to insert rom102 into your C/S : take the rom102 card you just programmed and insert it into the card reader in front of your receiver. Goto 10.

10- You now have finished the procedure : If it works, take a beer on my behalf! If not, read again or wait until traditional cardless bins are made by Norwest.

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
Sorry about first post having problems with this site!

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 16
Hey Ong how much money will be spending about if I only have aC** and nothing else?/...

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
It all depends,If you look around people are throwing there Dish receivers out all the time, with cards. I got two 103 cards the other day with receivers for $100.00.If you buy can cost up to a couple of hundred or more for just card.A good Iso programmer $70 or more and a reader another $45. It is not cheap but I guess it is better then having two or more boxs laying around.

Bronze Member
Username: Cucon1

Post Number: 28
C00lsat bin will aux the card for you. You just put the unlocked 102 card in the c00lsat reader, use your remote, choose CAS, then OK, then punch in the number 8282 ... it will ask if you want to aux the card ...
You can buy a reader for under $20 on fleabay.
and have your card unlocked for $10 to $20 if you don't want to buy an unlocker.

Bronze Member
Username: Cucon1

Post Number: 29
Ong Tu, neu ban muon unlock cai the 102 thi cho tui biet $10 thoi

Silver Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 127
Hi Ong_tu!
The operation above 102 card, only work for c**lsat or other receiver like DN model 301 .013 receiver?
I'm planing to do this on DN 301......

Bronze Member
Username: Baluja

Post Number: 95
Gunna, it works only for C00lSat
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us