Well, it was fun while it lasted

Bronze Member
Username: Poopoohed

Post Number: 16
was it a fluke or a gift dont matter now all I can say is it had nothing to do with the skills (or lack thereof)of the so called testers. I'll admit that since the demise of Dave I dont have an inkling of how this cracking is done, but from reading this and other forums most of you dont either.
Lets start this time anew with less bs and credit to the pros who have yet to prove themselves.
lets focus on pressure to the companies to support the ftas out here.

sorry for this early morning rant.
continue if you care

Homer out!

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 82
It's was so funny last week when many folks were saying THANK YOU to the coders for the fix, when all the channels came back!
It was obvious that there was no fix, and that DN had just removed map57 in order to roll out a bigger ECM... and people were thanking BL.

The next few weeks will be even more funny when they start to get hot under the collar (again).

Like they say - you get what you pay for.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 381
Sure do!! This is a fun HOBBY. People shouldnt rely on FTA as their only means of TV... unless they dont watch it that much and dont care. BL is a great coder, they just didnt want to pay for it... givin time, he will come out with a fix without paying for it. I hate the c0cksucker for his lack of info...

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 449
so was watching you f.uck yourself with a carrot

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 304
davidvandicklicker try this,this is a better one.why don't we all watch your mama fu.ck the donkey..birdboy..LOL......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
why dose it always return to this? always with the name calling. do ya kiss your mom with that mouth, just to stop your juvenile mind my mom doesnt kiss snot nosed kids.

Bronze Member
Username: Eat_fish

Mount forest , Ontario Canada

Post Number: 41
A good site to go to and post is ftamorvex.com very clean no vulgarity lots of info. People who use this as a hobby mostly. New site so it is still growing looking for more members who like the hobby of fta

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
thnx ill chk it out

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
where can i go to find a coolshat web site from the manufacturerrrrs

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 569
ftabins*net