PANSAT = SCAM

Silver Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 113
It seems like BL has finally given up, or else he's happy with his pocket full of cash from selling non-Pansat boxes. Where are you Mr. Scammer?

Bronze Member
Username: Haxor

Post Number: 60
This has been obvious for a while. pansat in north america is no longer doing business. the last ECM lift only gave BL more time to run to some disease infested commie country.

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 84
I think you guys are not being fair to BL. He had came thru for all these time until this last one. Perhaps it is beyond his ability to fix this time. Everyone has their limitations, so cut him some slack. The time is NOW for someone to step up to the plate and be the next BL.

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 248
Pansat has the card reader ( in fact 2 card reader, sd card and smart card), but they are not even working on any one of them. In fact ,they do not even provide information on the smart card, how can the buyer ultilize it etc etc.They only said it as for future expansion. BS

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 438
why dont you dbledragon, if not shut the f.uck up!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
why dont you kiss my azz, davidvandick!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
or is it davidwantsadick?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
it must be daviddickenvy!!!

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 288
my Pansat work good
Yea - Were back and better then ever
new (ECM/EURO06)

Silver Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 114
What are you talking about Oleg? My Pansat 2700 fried again after yesterday's ECM. If what you're sayin' is true, what Bin are you using on your box? I am using Bin 273 and had already lost all channels except some locals...

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_m

Post Number: 18
please what will it take from some of you to believe bl is history yeah he did great by me yet he,s gone no sight no nothing you would have to be a moron or oleg to think he gonna come back sorry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us