This is a trap!

Username: Fred_yu_job

Post Number: 1
I think I know something...
the Satellite companies un-lock their key from time to time, but only a few days for each time, why?
they want give ppl a preview!
When we really love the programs, and when we get tired of the blackout, get tired of waiting.
we have to buy...

Username: Mohanin

Post Number: 6
Nop.. The reciver people paid to some one inside to do that to sell the reciver.

Username: Fred_yu_job

Post Number: 2
or, maybe there is some agreement between them...

Bronze Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 70
i know whats going on...i dun wana wait that long now..i hope it comes back...or the keys sum how come.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 551
Charlie has to rollback to no encryption before they switch to a new encryption algo (i.e. use a new map). Otherwise, their subs will go down. They have to give enough time for all subs to get the new revision.

Username: Vyizder_zomenimor

Post Number: 5
Bingo - they had to remove the map 57 call to replace it with 3B.

Bronze Member
Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 15
So, if they had to remove 57 for a week to update their boxes, what were they using in the mean time? Am I wrong or wasn't the system encryted? If not, why the keys? And why wouldn't boxes with the older bins prior to the last change work? So you're saying they had to take one step back from 57 and then 2 forward to get to 3B?
V

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 275
MY PANSATs WORK OKEY...
NEW (ECU/EURO06)

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 76
Oneleg is trying to make gold member.

Bronze Member
Username: Eat_fish

Mount forest , Ontario Canada

Post Number: 31
they had to remove the map57 because the creator was fired due to vs getting fix last time.

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 78
more BS...

Username: Vyizder_zomenimor

Post Number: 6
The Nagra 2 encryption was still in place but the MAP routines they started using a few months ago were not.

Bronze Member
Username: S_dot

Philadelphia, PA United States

Post Number: 15
is there a website that discusses the encription and map routines in detail? so if you wanted to try and crack the code yourself you could give it a shot?

Bronze Member
Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 16
The Nagra 2 encryption was still in place but the MAP routines they started using a few months ago were not.>>>>
So let me get this straight, WHY do they need to wait a week to start a new routine? Electrons usually get accustomed to their environment immediately. I know why they start off slow...
they want to see how many (if any) sub boxes have problems, which is why they start with the nookie channels, just reschedule the 3 hours or refund, same with PPV. It's their 'test area' if it gets by that then on to what affects EVERYBODY (don't want to risk upsetting all your customers at once do you).

Bronze Member
Username: The_fisherman

Post Number: 27
Forgive me, I don't want to be redunant but I do have a question. My computer crashed, big time. I lost all of my URLS, my boot files, my Bin files, everything.
I can't find Future FTA, Al7bar, I keep getting "PAGE NOT FOUND". Are these sites gone? Is Pansat working? Is there a new site for bins. I used to have URLS to several places but I can no longer remember them. I let the stupid computer remember everything. I can't even get into my checking account to see if I have any money left. Did someone say something about eggs in a basket?
Where is Future FTA? Where is Blacklist?

Bronze Member
Username: The_fisherman

Post Number: 28
Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack a thread. I posted this in the wrong spot I should have started a new thread. See what being without a computer for over three weeks can do to a man's mind.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 81
Hey Fisherman

Why don't you do a System Recovery.
Go back to the days that the computer was working.

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 26
Here is the reason, other companies beside viewsat, pay DN to lift off MAP57 for few weeks so that they can clean their inventory. After that darkness will be back for everyone else and viewsat takes over again.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 359
no way! they lift it to implement a new ecm. they arent dealing with pirates. this isnt a conspiracy theory here... just their process.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us