Is BEV Working Fine?

Bronze Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 34
i`ve got a VS xtreme with aug 14 pgm file working fine on 110 and 119, is bev working? since i got to get another antenna i want to know if is it open

thanks for the help

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 137
Yes...........all kinds of good programs on 91. Not too much on 82. I've got my dish pointed so I can receive both sats. I can get everything on 91 except the Venus channels. I don't know why I can't get them. Sometime in the future I'm going to just point it directly at 91. Maybe they'll come in then.

Bronze Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 35
from what i have read 91 `s got the good stuff, thanks i just wanted to make shure was working, and bev s got nfl sunday ticket

Username: Franktodd

Post Number: 2
ppv down?

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 302
bev vu and adult channels gone
around 11.30 a m monday started to loose many channels.
ppv,adult channels and premiums
Lots of speculations out here in Toronto that CP24 (503) & HIST (522) channels are one of the two channels under new encription.... and I think by end of week we should be all black on BEV...
You can add Euronews to the list now

Username: Franktodd

Post Number: 3
start tapping every show& movie you like on charlie,it may be long time before a new bin comes out.I wonder which fta company will start with the drama first?If veiwsat does not come out with a bin first alot of new veiwsat owners will be pissed.Will bl come back with a new bin,I hope so.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 138
BL first? I hardly think so. Viewsat owners were watching tv for a month and BL was still trying to complete his fix. I think he was about 99% complete and he never could manage that other 1%. Now he's going to have to start all over again. I'm betting that once again...Mr Viewsat will be on top and viewsat owners will not be in the dark for long.

Bronze Member
Username: Baluja

Post Number: 61
My BEV chanels are almost all gone. I am using C00lsat 5k with ROM 102 card.

Any suggesstions or advise to recover the Bev chanels.

Bronze Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 32
If VS is the first again with a fix after the next ecm with nothing but excuses from BL,then Pansat is history.

It will definitely be interesting to watch how things unfold.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us