Help with my Fortec Star Lifetime Ulltra

Username: Gag953

Post Number: 3
I have a Fortec Star Lifetime Ulltra. It went down in June and I have never done anything with this unit before. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to brush up on the lingo and parts for this unit so I can understand what and how to do with it?

Thanks very much.

Gag
gag953@3web.com

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2328
24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A
6F 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54

51 1C 68 07 3A E0 1E CE
D9 49 D0 52 E9 DB BE 0C
Input the latest keys, do a blind scan and enjoy tv.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2329
I mean if fortec isa pansat clone, is the same manner to input the keys. Then Menu, control pannel second pin 0000 nagravison 2, use the arrow keys in your remote control for select 00 down and write de keys, check id provider 0101 for DN, and ok to save, later, go to 00 changes with arrow keys in your remote control to 01 and input the keys for 01. save exit exit exit.
Enjoy tv. If you still dont view any channels wai a minute, if still dont view any channels, do a blind scan.
Lucky

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 181
Evita :-)

Username: Vince2000

Post Number: 1
I have a Fortec Star Lifetime Ulltra, too.
I might clone it to a Pansat in the early of this year , and used it until June.

Right Now I cannot key in the password.
Should I flash the Boot file? and Where can I find the factory Boot File?

Is the Bin file X-85BL_060912_278T that I should use to flash the Bin File further?

Thanks very much in advance.

Username: Vince2000

Post Number: 2
I got TV programs back.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 318
278t is what you need if you want autoroll... Otherwise use 277t and manually imput keys.

Bronze Member
Username: Tonymack

Post Number: 13
Help pleeeaaaaseeee!!!

I have a captive work 600s. Could someone please kindly tell me how to manually input the keys into it. I tried but it dosen't work for me. I think I am doing something wrong But I do not know what it is. I have the active but how to input them is my problem
Thank you very much for your help in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 50
cw600s,on remote there is page button(above yellow button) press bottom part. key sreen will appear you enter active key by pushing the edit button(red button)or
go to menu , accessories, key menu, get nagra2 in yellow bar by pressing vol up and enter keys in dish net

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
thank you very much but i am having problem with the first part the provider id. It is six digit but I do not know how to do that part. I can do fromthe part where enter (96) for example then the keys but the first couple of digit is my problem. Could you explain that part to me as well
ThankS Poscor.

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 52
provider id is 00 01 01

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
ok than you that should help i am going to try that now . one more question the first digit before the provider remain the same? I should not change that right?

Thank you Poscor you were a great help. I think I can follow these procedures now
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us