Pansat 2500 (Clone) Help wanted

Username: Fulali

Post Number: 3
Hi Everybody
I am not so expert to all this and require your help to setup my pansat 2500 (Clone) from you.
I moved to a new place and want to setup my satellite. When I pointed and programmed my receiver 3 days before I was able to get channels from 110.As I am interested in viewing Indian and Pakistani Channels (South Asian) which are not available on 110 and somebody told me that you can get these on 121 so downloaded channel list for 121 and try to point my dish toward it, but I couldn't find it. Afterward I found it that I can't catch it with small dish and its LNB. When I pointed back my dish 110 I was not able to get it back too. Now Somebody told me that you can find your desired channels on 148.
Please guide whether I need a new bin, from where to get a channel list for 148 and in which direction I have to point it (with respect to 110).
Thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 325
THAT MEAN 148.WEST SAT. NAME Echo1,2.
You were at 121.West for get the paquistani channel standing in front the dish moves the dish 27 degres to the left hand from 121 Sat,elevation almost like 119. sat, or echo7
channel list get it from the same place
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us