Any answers.. ??

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmeat

Post Number: 62
i have a cools@t 5k, w/ reader and i have a 102, unlocked virgin card... the question is, should i aux it now with the cools@t or just leave it out since all channels open anyways and wait for channels to start dropping? would there be any disadvantage to waiting?

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmeat

Post Number: 63
card has never been in the cools@t yet, just to be clear

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 186
don't, there is no point.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4396
Coo*lsats HAVE been working well with the rom 102 and 103 cards in the X2 card reader..so don't know what others think or saying here!...I would wait if thats a virgin card cause something from DN is coming down the pike!

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
LK, mark anthony's question was, "question is, should i aux it now with the cools@t".
And my advise was "don't, there is no point", since he's got all channels open anyways".
So what was wrong with that advise?
You made a side comment of "so don't know what others think or saying here!...".
Unless, you're refering to some other post, which I don't seem to see any within the thread...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4402
My mistake..I didn't realize the original poster and 2nd poster were the same and therefore caused me to be somewhat confused... and didn't understand the meaning of your post.,,,after re-reading it, it was pretty simple and obvious ..sorry for the misunderstanding by me...

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
Not a problem...
LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us