Quality 0%

Username: Ds_edm

Post Number: 9
hi. I recentaly added one lnb for 119 to my already installed 110 dish. It is showing 83% signal but 0% quality. what did i do wrong.

Bronze Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 68
Im a newbie and i too setup a poor mans dish, heres how i did it: i strapped the lnb on with a couple hair ties (big ones) and a small piece of rubber that came with the lnb in between. Standing behind the dish the lnb goes to the LEFT of the 110, and slide it UP a bit. you should see something in quality then, just tinker ith it till it comes in. Its possible 4 sure, i have about 80-85% quality on both. make sure 110 is in as good as possible first!

Bronze Member
Username: Ds_edm

Post Number: 11
ya i did that. one more question . Do I need Liner Lnb because I put Circuler lnb for 119

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
if its a linear lnb. I would bet $20 you have a standard lnb, from the sounds it, but im a newbie too! in setup make it standard worked 4 me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
how bout this, on my 2700, i have to switch to another transponder than the one that is default. in setup, go to TP (thats what mine says) and scroll left or right (again on my remote) the 1st transponder shows nothing, but 1 to the right is strong.

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 69
You need circular lnb for 110 and for 119.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us