F2atv.com is down

Bronze Member
Username: Chico

Post Number: 44
the official site for cools@t is down due too legal problems with nagavision

Bronze Member
Username: Chico

Post Number: 45
THE SERVERS THAT WERE USED TO HOST THIS WEB SITE ARE NOW IN THE CUSTODY AND CONTROL OF NAGRAVISION.

NAGRAVISION HAS SUED THE OPERATORS OF THIS WEB SITE AND OBTAINED A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER PROHIBITING THE OPERATORS FROM RE-LAUNCHING THE WEB SITE.

THIS WEB SITE'S SERVERS ARE PART OF AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION. DETAILS
WILL FOLLOW.

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 184
This was a statement from the TheDSSGuy, quite sometime ago, which I had retained.

"There are Major Legal Issues for FTA Manfacturers who uses a Card solution. Using a card solution is using dn equipment. I dont see manfactures like C00LSAT being around in the near future as there are Major Major legal issues".
TDG

I wonder what is going to happen with those "ROM cards". So many pips bought them, will there be future "support", once or if it goes down? BIG QUESTION, but with a no brainer answer. I thought, it was a "advertising" propaganda at first, but now, he is totally making sense to me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
other sites + dssmillis, then F2atv.com. Who's next?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4395
Hey I got this from the coo*lsat home site, koreanf2a.tv site's admin..sounds like they're up and running but had an "intruder" again who is trying to defame them!...also A--m L-----n, the biggest DSS scammer of all, appears to be involved with Collins to discredit the coo*lsat koreanf2a.tv site..

TeknoFreak
Visiting Mod/Admin Join Date: Jul 2005

Re: koreanf2a.tv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

""Its a shame to have to come back out but again here we go.

the eurofta site has been spamming emails to everyone to gain membership.

Who runs it no clue but they are using gandi.net in france as a host and If memory serves me correct that is aka Collins favorite place to spam from.

We at f2atv have not had our servers in the u.s.a for a very long time. We do go thur alot to keep its real location hidden.

we have 4 of them running and each seperated and only the front end can be gotten to.

Someone got the front end server and deleted the main page and put up a stupid nagarvision got us page.
Not cool but o well it was bound to happen at some point.

Anything else you want to know ask away."

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
Great Info...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us