Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 214
Direct tv old virjane cards works ok...
start@09/15/06

Username: Charly_mccarthy

Post Number: 8
Yes they are,he kids you not.I read it on another site.

Dug out my dtv receiver and my Football hu card.Works great all but ppv.I then took out my red dragon,hooked her up to my mouse and port 1 on computer and swiped my card for 500 bucks ppv.

can confirm everything wide open on dtv....how long will it last.Freakin Awesome man

Username: Franktodd

Post Number: 1
what about p5 cards,thanxs

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 221
http://www.clickspin.com/FTA_Down/fta_down.html
nno no yet...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4377
Charly...what other site is stating the same as U and oleg?...also what is status of your HU/P3 card that works for U?...is it a virgin...ex subbed and married to same receiver U are using....ex subbed and was married to another receiver...and what does the fuse byte say when U read the card?...and what are U using for a sub bin?

Bronze Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 60
So I take it this in unconfirmed? I have an old rca and card, but dont wanna set it all up if its not true. If that oleg is anywhere near anything, Im skepical! thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
LK, I was only joking, as I am sure you knew.

Nobody reall believed oleg`s post,RIGHT??? I hope :-)

We can dream though,right :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4380
Not laughing here!...cause u also posted it in another thread too and never indicated it was a joke..and anything is possible nowadays!...and with FTA and Dishnets slow death there has been much more interest in DTV lately..and beleive it or not, 2 months after the HU stream shut down (April 2004) I still could use my HU card for some PPV's..and do partial reads of the P4 and D1 cards..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Sorry if you believed that.My dry sense of humor,I was making fun of oleg.

It was obvious to me that oleg was joking.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
I was skeptical, but not laughing either.. I have a boxfull of old recivers, cards, a mikobu III.. Im dyin to play wit em! (Im a newbie!!)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
oh yeah, is there ANYTHING at all open on dirtv? even if 119 gets locked up, it has NASA fta and thats actually one of my favorite channels!

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 191
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Some of you need to get a sense of humor.One of the veteran testers from here actually posted a thread over at hash from this thread.He/she was laughed off the site.

Come on people...OLD HU CARDS WORKING? RED DRAGON?

AND YOU DID NOT KNOW IT WAS A JOKE..LOL

and you really thought that a thread started by oleg was the truth,hey nothin against oleg,but really people.

This is scary,if im the veteran tester here lol :-) :-) :-)

hu cards working,football cards,red dragons...LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 192
Oh I knew it was BS, the second I read the post from Oleg. What's next old F-cards working too :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4383
Charly...I didn't beleive it when I saw "Oleg"...BUT when I saw U confirm it and then re-iterate it in a 2nd thread, I then had my hopes up, because I trusted U...I didn't think U would stoop as low as "oleg" and then call if funny and a joke, and then ridicule "a veteran tester" who seeked some more info regarding this from a more reputable site..Charly , I have lost any and all respect for U...yes we know oleg is BS, but didn't expect the same crap from U!...and there are more reasons than U know to think that DTV could be compromised..

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 66
i can see why LK wanted more info.

Although the "official" word is that DTV cannot be cracked, there is evidence that it is not true.

Do some looking around, and you will find discounted subscriptions, including some premier sports bundles. How do they offer these deals? Nobody knows, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that there is a backdoor. It's just not well publisized...

There was a recent newspaper article I read covering satellite signal theft. And the article included an interview with all the major NA players. It was interesting to read the DTv did NOT say that they cannot be hacked. The spokesman said they are COMBATING signal theft and they feel that they are winning, and the problem has improved a lot over the last 3 years. And they believe that DN and Bev have a "bigger" problem with signal integrity. Read between the lines.

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 183
This is a copy and paste from dss-newbies.net (which is very good site & would also highly recommend).
Tommy B
Dss-Newbies Novice Join Date: Nov 2003

price of dave cards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting thing going on. This is more of a fact than a rumor. I was at ebay ckn out the price of p4/d1 cards. Nothing out of the ordinary except one thing did strike me as odd One ebay buyer is buying a vast quantity of these cards. If ya go on ebay and know how to do a search of completed items it will be obvious who it is. So I go to this guys feedback and he does indeed have a multitude of p4/d1's recently purchased.

Do a search on exactly this word "directv p5 d1 card" then over to the left find completed items, then find the large quantity of cards, such as lots of 4 and up to 20 or even 30 in a lot. One buyer sticks out like a neon light.

Does he know something that we would also like to know? Do the math on how many....more or less....that he has bought and the $$$ he has invested and the multiply each card by what a 102 is going for right now. If this guys knows that there is a fix for dave in the pipeline he is gonna make a shitwad of $$$ and will not need to work for a while. I did speculative approx profit....

$250,000.00 is what I come up with.

ck it out and see if you come up with the same ebay buyer I come up with. I will purposely not mention the buyer to see if you can indentify who it is.

food for thought?? Why would someone buy so many?

#2 2006-09-12, 08:15 PM
ParkingLotPimp
PHD Pimpology Join Date: Oct 1999

Who knows. Every site we come across that says dave is hacked has not provided any proof. So maybe hes got some suckers lined up or maybe not. Most likely the later but would love to be wrong.

#3 2006-09-12, 08:21 PM
FlamingIRD
Dss-Newbies Tester Join Date: Jun 2005

There a few more besides him purchasing them. But about 60 percent was this person. HMMMMMMMMMMMM???

Designing hardware is difficult
but coding the firmware is even harder
So give our coders and decrypters a break
and STOP whining and begging !!!!

#4 2006-09-12, 08:46 PM
no_parole
DSS-Newbie Join Date: Jan 2004

They you cant win the Lottery, unless you buy a ticket. He is certainly buying enough tickets. We will see if his number is called one day. If it does get called we will remember when we had the chance to spend a few hundred to make a quarter of a million.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 568
I was beginning to think Charly and Oleg were the same person.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4393
Funny U say that cause thats EXACTLY what I have been thinking, especially now in hind sight..

Username: Directvdirectvdirectv

Post Number: 1
thats ok we are going to do a card swap in a few weeks

Bronze Member
Username: S_dot

Philadelphia, PA United States

Post Number: 11
whats a card swap?

Username: Directvdirectvdirectv

Post Number: 2
let me put it this way going with a new card.in a few weeks .the p4-p5-d1 cards will not be any good.

Silver Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 106
Hawaiian_time must be a private dick (detective)

he hit the nail (oleg) on the head (balls)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4400
This entire thread is BS and useless...should be deleted..only thing of value here is the STRONG possibility that oleg and Charly are one and the same person!

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 222
my reciver RCA (HU) works good !!!
thank you...OLEG/PHD

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
The gig is up, oleg and I are one and the same.
I can take a critic as well.

Tough words from LK! HURTS REAL BAD!!!

I must go on,nevertheless!It wont be easy,but with Gods forgiveness and help,I shall be redeemed.

For all have sinned and fallen short.Not one is righteous,not one!

Words of comfort for the fallen.

Thanks to a merciful God,for forgiveness!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4404
Not ONLY are U "NOT funny", but U are now using the bible and religion in a sacriligeous way...grow up!

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 67
Ouch!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Woofy

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 300
Lmao more BS

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 227
MY DIRECT/TV WORKS GOOD (old HU card)
Thanks...OLEG/PHD

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 605
F@ck off buddy we all know you are full of sh@t azzhole!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 606
Oleg is soooo stupid he thinks a virgan card will get full DTV. Virgin means no programming. I guest Oleg is virgin too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 607
by the way My DTV with hu card works great to it holds my window open in the summer works great!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 69
it also works great opening my locked doors....and it can core a apple too!

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 246
DONT WORRY I HAVE NEW COMBINATION/FIX HU CARDS
Thank you OLEG/PHD

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 12
Actually think Oleg is right...my receiver is working!!! don't know about a fix...still using 277 bin, but evrything is wide open...about DTV not sure, but sure like it to be true too...

Username: Pks

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 5
the football cards for direct tv are working and have binn since 6 months past game over . have gone out 2 times since

Bronze Member
Username: Eat_fish

Mount forest , Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
h

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 330
loosers loosers!!!
dont give up
my Pansat work good i have most all chanels