WHY IS PANSAT REBOOTING WHEN DOWN LOADED NEW 354 BIN by BL

Bronze Member
Username: Ashrafshu

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 20
Guys,

I need your help, my Pansat is rebooting every 10 Mins to 15 Mins after i dowjnloaded the new bin 354 please advice?

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 346
Try to install a factory bin. Then try again with the 354.

Bronze Member

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 21
Did it happen to you?

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 347
no, just something to try.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4342
I would download the 354 bin again too and from a reputable site...I have read of this same problem with EVERY model pansat...usually its a corrupted bin...but its ok to do a MENU factory reset, then upload factory bin first to remove any possible corruption in receiver memory..just in case...of course U will have to do a new scan also before uploading the 354 or whatever latest bin applies to your Pansat model, and recheck your antennae settings..

Bronze Member

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 22
I have it from
Dss Tester and dsscentral

are they good bins there?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4348
yes they are good bins, but u could have got a corrupted download from site or upload into your receiver while in the actual PROCESS of downloading or uploading..happens often to people...I always look at the properties of the bin before I download and afterwards too , make sure they are same size..

Bronze Member

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 25
thanks.....

Bronze Member
Username: Sting77

Post Number: 18
hi
what bin can i use for pantec to fix autroll problem
thanx
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gold Member

Post Number: 4352
There are 50 different pantecs (all clones of something else)which all use diiferent software...suggest U use the Pantec site for help..

[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 24
If the bin is corrupted then your satellite wouldn't give you any pictures. It's the nature of pansat boxes rebooting requently when you keep flashing new bins without flashing the factory bin b4 the new bin.

I have good bin file and my pansat still rebooting or locked up frequently. But once I do a factory flash and then new bin...it works perfect again. This happened to all the pansat I have worked on so far.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4356
Actually the receiver memory gets corrupted ocassionally and its good to clean out the receiver by doing a MENU factory reset and THEN upload the factory bin, ...before U scan the birds and then upload the latest bin and recheck your receiver antenna settings..

Bronze Member
Username: Aliplays

Post Number: 12
Mine reboots when I try to do a scan since I loaded the bin in June even after I did the factory bin I just gave up on it.

Username: Frobisher

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Do you have to factory reset in order to install 158064987-x-05bi_060912_3500sd_354eubx_api for auto roll on Pansat3500sd? I tried without factory reset with Blacklist Updater 1.4.0.0 and am getting error saying "incorrect file". Please help how to install autoroll.

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 190
Looks like it's a wrong file, for autoroll fix.
Go to dsscentral, I've tested it, and works OK.

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 58
dsscentral has the bin for pansat

Username: Frobisher

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
TDG, what loader and file should I download? Too many files for Pansat 3500sd on dsscentral. My receiver works with the old bin, just want to get autoroll fix. Also do I have to factory reset before I do anything? Will appreciate your kind help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us