Mitsubishi WS-65907 red convergence problem

Username: Viperman

Post Number: 3
Hi,I have a Mitsubishi WS-65907 diamond series 65". I am having a problem with the red Horizontal (HSTA) convergence. I tried to align it with the service manual instructions using the HSTA function to align the red horizontal position over the green horizontal and it would not work. This brought me to the conclusion that it was a problem with the internal circuitry. So I bought 2 new convergence ICs which were the STK392-570 and replaced them. This didn't work and I still have the exact problem. I looked at the circuit diagrams in the manual and i believe the problem is with the RHH (RED Horizontal High) and RHL (Red Horizontal Low) or the RVH (Red Vertical High) and RVL (Red Vertical Low) signals which are coming from the convergence generator box to the 2 ICs I replaced. Anyone know which ICs may need to be replaced in this box or if I can purchase a new convergence generator online? Or if anyone has any other suggestions where the problem might exist? Any input is greatly appreciated. THANKS! Amir
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us