Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2259
Wrong cable or wrong bin. Check.

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 287
if you need tv just enter current keys.
i was brought a ps 3500s w/119 in it,
flash fail w/352, so i loaded 145 from 6/11.
input keys good to go

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4300
Flash failed = Defective or incorrect cable or SERIAL port!...U need to use a STRAIGHT DB9 female ends flash cable...and might have to try other serial ports on puter..

Bronze Member
Username: Jonas2410

Post Number: 37
thank you everyone I'll try that

Bronze Member
Username: Chaviyaso_loison

Inglewood, Ca Usa

Post Number: 31
if i install the new bin i need to turn off the autoroll first thank

Bronze Member
Username: Delightfult

Post Number: 11
I was having troble with my 2700 and i was finally able to flash it with factory, but now i dont know how to flash again with latest bin. It says something about GTRom loader unknown error!
Help!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4309
try different loader...blacklist updater 1.4 is popular and simple..and always read the read me with the zip files..and make sure U have things in the correct ON/OFF positions at the right time..

Bronze Member
Username: Bouttep

Post Number: 19
lk i have two pansat 2500a i get all the channels on one , but for the other one after blind scanning 110 & 119 i'm missing channels in both ( 110 & 119 )what could be the problem ??

Gold Member

Post Number: 4312
channels change Tp's etc..so do a factory reset and scan each bird, then do tp scans..

U might want to read the recent channel changes and the present channels with their # and Tp's..
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

Bronze Member
Username: Taku420

Post Number: 17
Hey guys, I have superdish 121 and I am able to recieve signal from 119 and 110 but not 121. I have 121 on disceq 1, 119 on 2 and 110 on 3. I tried alot to move the dish but no luck. do you think anything wrong i m doing. Now I am getting all channels from 110 and 119. But no 121. Please help. Thanks.

Username: Moin

Post Number: 1
LK pls help me. i have pansat3000. i put 278bin of pansat2500a. but it stopped working. at the end of loading the loader showed "BURN" pls help it is not working at all

Gold Member

Post Number: 4324
Thats a "clone" Pansat receiver...U needed to put bin 278T on it..sounds like you just got "Burned"..if U have any power just upload the 278T bin...and get it from a REPUTABLE site!...otherwise U will need to Jtag the receiver

Username: Moin

Post Number: 2
thanks for ur reply. i have power in my receiver. pls advise good site link for 278t and also advise the type of loader. i have pantec loader.also pls inform any link for procedure for Jtag

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 209
WWW.FTA4DUMMIES.COM
WWW.FTAPALACE.COM

Gold Member

Post Number: 4325
moin..read for 2 seconds and U will see my suggested sites

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 168
Gr8, follow this exactly: How to get 121 with your superdish 121.
1. Under antenna setting, LNB type for 121 should be on "standard", compared to 110 and 119 which is set as Dish-pro. Assuming that you have the original LNB's.
2. 121 LNB frequency, should be set to "10750". It's linear type, compared to 110 and 119 which is circular.
3. Your basis for focusing is 119. So check your signal on 119.
4.HERE'S THE TRICK HOW TO GET THE 121. THIS WILL REQUIRE PATIENCE, OR YOU WILL NOT GET IT AT ALL (IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS BEFORE). Assuming you now have signal on both 110 & 119, YOU WILL MARK YOUR 119's azimuth and elevation with a fine tip pencil, just in case you lost everything, and have to go back to scratch. Now check your signal on 121, which is probably ZERO. VERY, VERY SLOWLY, YOU WILL ADJUST YOUR DISH TOWARDS THE RIGHT (standing from behind the dish), 1 millimiter at a time, pause every five seconds, and you will notice that your 121's signal increases. Once reached the peak signal, fine tune the elevation, and tighten all screws when done. 110 and 119 will automatically fall in place, AND NO FURTHER, ADJUSTMENT NEEDED. You will NOT get as much as high signal (121), compared to 110 & 119, due to the nature of the dish, but more than strong enough to get ALL the 121 channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
lk i did the tp scan on both 110 and 119 i'm still missing many channels on both , when tp scan the V's they give me no progam found on all V's and some the H's give no program found also but most of them scan channels . i 'm missing channels like hbo-w , max -e max w , most encores , some show ect.... can u please help me

reponse to:
channels change Tp's etc..so do a factory reset and scan each bird, then do tp scans..

U might want to read the recent channel changes and the present channels with their # and Tp's..
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
lk would loading a channel list solve the problem
if so were can i get the lastest channel list for pansat 2500 with loader.

thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us