Does anyone know whats the Status on Globecast?

Bronze Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 58
I know that the old fix is good for Bev and dish channels but does someone know whats going on with Globecast and if anyone is working on a fix.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1629
Dish is up, BEV and Globecast are still down.
Word is that Dish are making revisions to their ECM and in order to do so, had to take it down. Expect another ECM, focused on card but it will still take down FTA's in the very near future.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobby29134

Post Number: 56
no bev is up as of today..

Username: Robin_hud

Post Number: 10
But, Globecast doesn't work long time and only working channels are FTA (mostly Arabic). It was very nice to watch some German, Franch, Italian, Spanish channels, escpecially for students whose are learning second languages.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
DOES ANYBODY KNOWS GLOBECAST KEYS. I think Globecast is under Nagravision 1. Maybe if there are new keys...........it could work.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
No Robin i doubt it it needs a fix support because if you go to any subscribing channels it says scrambeled or bad channel that means its time for a new fix that would support Globecast. Its sad that noone can come up with a fix

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4310
bane J....weren't U the one spreading ovbious lies here couple months ago about something, which I forget (CRS)....I remember now, new pansat bins were released and U personally were using them sucessfully in mid July or so...and were run out of here along with some other person U were in cahoots with..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
nope wasnt me i only said that the bins were out and that people from dssterster said that they have tested it and it worked for them. there was one other person who confirmed and said they have tested it but it wasnt me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Here is link for Globecast keys and all Europe providers. I put new Globecast keys, but it did open just few more channels, some of them are on English language. Yes, we need fix for Globecast, current new keys do not help to open (all) international channels. But, link and info could be helpful for some:
http://www.rdi-files.com/nagra2.php
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us