My synopsis on the map

Silver Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 141
They're just doing some further upgrades (or fixing) on the map, and that's why they took it off. As soon as the upgrades or their fix is done, they're going to implement it back into their systems. Once
that happens, Viewsat possibly won't even work..

I think the next ECM will take out viewsat too

Username: Charly_mccarthy

Post Number: 1
They certainly are not going to put the same fix back in the stream.

Pansat and others are now on equal ground with Viewsat.The new Viewsat fix is now over.We all go down next togeather.

If VS actually comes up quick(I highly doubt,yet also hope they do)then they will clearly be #1.

We may all be down for 2 months??

Like LK said,enjoy it while its here.

Bronze Member
Username: Cucon1

Post Number: 27
The ECM caused problems with their customers' sub boxes so they took the ecm off to fix the bugs, to make sure the ecm won't interfere with sub. boxes .

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 128
Even if Viewsat goes down, viewsat owners have watched TV for over a month now while Pansat owners were awaiting a miracle from BL. And........I do believe that should viewsat goes down they will quickly apply a new fix....once again leaving pansat in the dust.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobby29134

Post Number: 55
yes but bev is doing it too now.. so I doubt thats why.. they are gunna unleash the furry soon.. u'll see

Username: Charly_mccarthy

Post Number: 2
Listen,I hope VS comes out with a fix quickly as well.I really dont care who comes up first,I just hope someone does.

There are few veteran testers (Im not a veteran at all btw)that actually believe that VS has the full map as they say.Its highly highly unlikely.

I hope they do,but I would bet heavily they dont.I have a viewsat!

Speaking as a no nothing free tver(thats me) jmho

now everyone come and tear me a new one.

Bronze Member
Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 11
Viewsat is happy, they sold a lot of units this past month, who is back up first is the winner, and will sell more units next go around. No telling when things will change, but I'm sure soon. If you remember Charlie was doing the keys once a month, maybe even once in 2 months, now it's sometimes twice a day (except weekends). No, there has been a definite issue since the last map, and until they find a way to make the next one secure the FTA boxes may work for sometime... or maybe today is the last day. But the secret to technology is just that, keeping it secret, and if more than one person knows about it ... it ain't a secret.
V

Bronze Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 72
and the pile of crap
just keeps on growing.........

and growing......

and growing

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 130
Don't you guys just feel sorry for BL? Here he was just about ready to add the last piece of the puzzle to the map 57 fix and after Charlie does his thing again he's going to have to start all over. Pity..hee hee hee

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 63
Yea, poor BL....thats why he went up to Montreal and shot up all those people he thought was DN people.

Bronze Member
Username: Tightshoes

Post Number: 21
All this banter over $150. Vs owners don't want Pansat to work, and vice versa. Just because the $150 went one way or another. A choice was made in what to buy. Move on and and always hope there's fix coming. Agian, it's a lousy $150 for a box. Most people these days spend that at a bar over the weekend. How many guys spend that on a date, only not to get laid. Hell, even "professional woman" charge more. It is a hobby, remember. How much are those model airplanes and trains? Seems people have no problem paying the vig for that stuff, yet they complain that one companys box works, and they own the other. cover your investment, and eventually own both. I'm sure no one owns a top loader vcr with a wire remote anymore. Everyone has upgraded. Now it's either combo with dvd, dvd, or Tivo. See, upgrading. Out with the old, in with the new.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us