My Pansat 2500A NOT WORKING - HELP!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ducnhung

Post Number: 11
I'm not getting anything. I input the following keys, did a blind scan but still getting the scramble channel message. What is the BIN everyone using? Please post link if you can. Thank you.

Key 0:
ED 0E 4C 1A 93 F7 69 15
9A 8B A3 67 D5 D7 E1 E5 Active

Key 1:
A3 CF 58 E1 50 F6 08 C1
60 90 D2 EA 32 21 06 70

Bronze Member
Username: Bsl073

Post Number: 50
00- 7d 66 99 af ce 3e ea 39
91 ff da 46 5e d9 d3 bc-active/ You have old keys. The New keys thread always has the most current keys.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
LIlY
I just input the keys you mentioned - still no channels. Can I ask which BIN you are using?

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2206
Dl if you are using the june bin you can view the channels. Reset your receiver to factory settings, set date etc, select satellite, scan the channels, input the keys. Lucky

Bronze Member
Username: Bsl073

Post Number: 52
What Eva said. Good luck.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2208
latest keys:

00 active
7D 66 99 AF CE 3E EA 39
91 FF DA 46 5E D9 D3 BC

3E 2A C2 6C D9 03 35 63
8D F8 6E 13 EE D5 17 DE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I'm confused. If I reset the receiver to factory settings then there would not be NAG2 for the keys to be input.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1623
4R's
re-set, re-install, re-enter keys, relax and watch tv.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Tyler -
re-install what BIN?

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2211
Go to any site with download area, download the lates bin for your receiver, carefully with bins for clones and original receivers.

Silver Member
Username: Destine1983

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 147
You do factory reset and then you go to Installation,then Antenna Set Up then you chose the satellite that you were using,put in all the proper info(Disque swutch number...)then do a Satellite scan.Once channels are done downloading,you go to enter in the keys under
Parental Control
enter in Second Pin
go down to Nagravision 2 then enter in the keys in the appropriate places.The hit Ok to save and exit.....and it should work

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2212
Dl do you want see DN true? not BEV
DN is up, BEV are still in blackout
Do you need the latest bin, june, for your receiver, and input the latest keys.
Check your signal.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Yes, I want to see DN. I was using the following BIN (X-85BL_060610_277T_au_api)

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2217
http://www.dss***tester.com/files.php?cat=14&cmd=all&sort=&order=&page=2 go to dss and download the bin for 2500 not 2700 Pansat Files » X85BL CLONE SAFE for 2500's by Chancysand (June-10-2006)
Finally here it is, the clone safe bin for all 2500 clones!!!!!!!

By the one and only Chancysand!

First go to reset factory settings again, and upload the bin, set all your receiver scan and input the keys.
Lucky

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2218
Wait read before not all clones are working with chansy bin. Go to dss or another site and download the right bin for 2500 safe clones.

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 158
There is a new bin @ dsscentral.n*t, so you don't have to enter keys manually. It's a fix for the autoroll, NOT ECM fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 26
1. Do factory reset
2. Pick 110 & 119 satellites under set up
3. Install 277 bin
4. Blind scan 110 & 119
5. Enter new keys for Nagravision 2 (00 01)
6. That's it....

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2220
277 bin for 2500?????????????????

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2221
TDG I mean only you can download from DSS central if you being VIP membership.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
277 bin for 2500 unless you had action at getting the modified bin with the autoroll which was posted not too long ago on other sites... From what I hear, it may be difficult to get into other sites at the moment...

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2222
Yes 277t bin is for 2500 too.
Dl Set to reset factory settings and set your receiver, if you still have problems re-upload the bin and set again.

Username: Whitford

Post Number: 3
I'm afraid I might have hosed my box. I downloaded X-85BL_060912_2500a_278_db_api(N) onto my box (which I believe is a clone). The download worked fine, but then I could not get channels even after entering the latest keys. So I tried to do a blind scan, and midway through it the box just went kaput... no power... It doesn't turn back on now. Is there any way to revive it? HELP!!! I'm afraid I should have checked what the proper bin was....

Even after I downloaded the bin onto my box, I was able to see "System Info" which said I had a 278a bin (if I recall correctly). I was even able to see a true FTA channel. Before that I had an older bin (older than June 9), and till yesterday I was able to view local channels. But nothing today even after I input the latest keys. So I had assumed that I needed the latest bin. Was I wrong?

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2223
Try reset factory settings and download the bin for clones, which model do you have?

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2225
If your reciever is pansat try reset in back button, turn off and turn maybe one or two times. Try too disconect from power outlet a few minutes if your receiver still cant turn on do you need jtag you receiver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Try downloading the 277 bin over the 278

Post Number: 5
But it won't even power up now - it is just acting totally dead :-(

I am not sure what model I have. The box says "Free to Air" on the upper left, and DisEq 1.2, DV3 Digital Video Broadcasting on the right. When downloading bins successfully on previous occasions, I had entered "Pansat 2500a" for "STB model" in the "Downloader" application.

Post Number: 6
I don't see a reset button at the back(only a Ch3/Ch4 switch). I don't think there is a reset button in the front either...

I'm afraid I am a newbie. What do you mean to "jtag your receiver"? How can I do it? I would be grateful for any pointers.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 241
first of all we need to know what receiver u have so we can help u,try to unplug your box and plug it back in and see it reset or not.....

Post Number: 8
Minn Rock, the receiver won't even power on. I have unplugged it for hours, and then plugged it back in. But no signs of life. I've described above what the receiver looks like on the outside.

Username: Gujjubhai

Post Number: 2
Hi All,

I have the exact same problem with my Vortex 3500S (pansat clone). Only thing i get is a standby light, tried remote & direct buttons, power on/off.. but still no luck. Cant see anything on the screen or on TV. I found this out yesterday, unit has been sitting like this for sometime i guess.

Is there anyway to factory reset or hard rest this unit. And also what is a "Jtag". please help me.

I tried user manual, company website is down (i now know why..!) no other support available. Any help / suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks all...

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 453
The 278 BIN is a fake and many suffered - there was thread here in early or mid-July for this fake BIN. You have to reload the factory BIN, then use the 277 OR MORE PRECISELY, a BIN dated around 8th to 18th June for most receivers and 14/19 August for Viewsat/Sonicview.
You may have to J-tag if not succesful. The BIN you upload would be by BL or Chancyand.
Use Dssrookie*com, dsscentral*net,future-fta.com, or evn dsstest*com if you avoid trash and stick to the above instructions.
The latest DN Keys are dated yesterday evening and have been posted by EVA in this thread.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 213
The 278 and 278t bins posted at Al7Bar are NOT fakes! I tested this files myself and they are woking just fine with autoroll. They are the same files posted at DSS-Testers. If you download this bins and have problems with your units let me know. But I repead, THEY ARE NOT FAKES.

Silver Member

Post Number: 469
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/246137.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
Nalin - Stop posting old information and do the research!

Silver Member

Post Number: 473
PRFRMNJ: After a long gap, people have TV. They could get going with what they had working on 20th June, without ANY uploads or changes except a manual input of Keys. For every experienced person who comes to this site for help, there are 10 others who can just about understand Keys.
Whether or not your "new" 278 BIN works, it is irrelavant and hazardous to recommend uploading a new BIN to all and sundry for the sake of Autoroll. I suggest you qualify your recommendations with a caution that the improvement will only be slight and let the user decide whether it is worth it.

Remember that the lfiting of the ECM might only last a few days. Would you rather that people watch TV and change the Keys once in a while, or they keep on posting here for help after having problems with a new upload?

I will even go further and say, that if somebody has Viewsat with a BIN of June 2006, then , for God's sake, go and watch TV instead of attemting to upload a new BIN T-O-D-A-Y. There are too many threads and not enough people to help if things go wrong with an upload T-O-D-A-Y, and we all, and I hope you too, want to watch TV.

IF THE RECEIVER IS WORKING USE IT AND DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

Silver Member

Post Number: 228
Nalin - I've been around this HOBBY for some time and been in this forum for about a year. Those who know me, know what kind of information I post here. As far a qualifying anything. Those who are in the hobby already know how to load the bin. Those who are not familiar will seek advice either by asking or reading.

My problem with you is you don't do the research and decide to cut down anything that does not come from you! Your credibility is questionable and the fact that you have a high number of posts does not make you an expert. Specially when all you do is repeat the same bogus information in every thread.

Not to mention that if we were to go by your belief, then we shouldn't touch anythign because according to you "If it's not broke, don't fix it"....

Updading bins give people the oportunity to test and refine their skills. If you have a problem with that then you need to move on.

Last but not least, these are not my bin files and the information I post here is to HELP others. You have a problem with that, then don't reply, but don't argue a point you have no CLUE about.

Post Number: 9
Nalin,
How can I load the factory bin when the unit does not even power on? Or am I missing something?
Thanks for your help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
It's fried... If the circuit board it dead, attempting to power it up may cause it to catch on fire or smoke... Need new box if there's no sign of power to the box... If you're a nb and if you take the box apart, you may injure yourself...

Silver Member

Post Number: 483
PRFRMNJ: Look at Don Whitford's plight with 278 BIN in this thread T-O-D-A-Y, and see if you can get him going. I will be posting my suggestions to him below

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
Nalin & Don Witford - The problem here is that a he loaded a bin specifically designed for ORIGINAL PANSATs not CLONES. Only bins with the "T" designation are clone safe. i.e. 277t or 278t.

The reason you have no power is because of the wrong bin being loaded. NOT because the bin was a fake.

You will need to J-Tag the receiver in order to get it working again and then load the right bin!

Silver Member

Post Number: 484
Don Whitford: Everything is not lost, I hope. You will need to J-tag. The instructions are there at most DSS sites. If you live in a metropolis, I suggest you take the receiver to a FTA seller or shop or Flea market where they would have a FTA stall. They would do the job for about $30. To buy the equipment to do a J-Tag yourself is going to cost more. People have this kind of equipment, if they have more than one receiver, or are constant (and knowledgeable) experimenters such as PRFRMNJ. From your posts, it seems you may not have all the expertise you need (you're like most people coming to this forum).
If you are careful in the future with the selection of BINs and uploads, you are not likely to need to J-tag again.
I am very hopeful that you will have your receiver working with the help of a FTA guy or a serious hobbyist.

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
Nalin - This is getting out of hand. I don't need to prove myself. Needless to say you pretty much said the same exact thing I said above. I am a Tester and have been for longer then you can imagine.

Don - if you need help or someone to fix your box send me a PM and I'll help you with this.

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
And if you really want to get technical then you'd know what the difference is between a clone killer bin and a clone safe bin!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
How can you give a nb advice on how to JTag if he's having difficulties loading BIN's???

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
Walking him through it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
CHOICES:

Here is the deal.

If you feel you can handle flashing your receiver then I suggest loading the following bins for the following receivers which will solve your Keys Issues.

For Pansat 3500- x05bl_060912_3500sd_354_eubx_api.zip
For Pansat 2700- x87bl_060912_2700a_273_api_2.zip
For Pansat 2500- x85bl_060912_278t_db_api(n).zip (Safe for Clones as well)
For FLU- x85bl_060912_278t_db_api(n).zip

This is only a fix for Autoroll and not for the MAP57 ECM...

These files can be found at just about any site, but I will recommend the following sites as I've tested the files there and they are good files.

Al7Bar - [link removed]
DSS-Testers - http://forums.dsstester*.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=85

Again, these are the only files I've tested and validate as working.

NOTE: DO NOT FLASH YOUR RECEIVER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

If you do not want to reflash your receiver and are content imputing keys, then I suggest you get "Key Master" and when keys roll, you'll be able to get the new keys or just wait for someone to post them.

So there is no misunderstanding. This is only a suggestion! You will ultimately decide what to do.

Yes, I am aware of the BOGUS files posted last July and that's why I tested these files personally before recommending anyone to do this. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will help you as much as I can. Please remember that I'm not by a computer all the time, so if you ask a question and I've not gotten back to you, wait a little longer. If one of the knowledgeable folks here have the answer, feel free to reply!

Bronze Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 89
Ok I've been gone a while since junes ECM and have been waiting for a new Bin for my Pansat 2500a .DSS Forum has dissappeared and from what i have read there still is no Fix, yet VS Has One. Have i missed something about Pansats? Are the VOD and PPV and Specialty Channels Now Available???

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 562
kevn, pansats are now working with old bins. DN has stopped the current encryption so old bins are working with new keys. It started a few days ago. Or, you can download an autoroll bin at various sites.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 563
If your current bin was working before the new ECM, then it should work now, just need keys.

Bronze Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 90
I currently have Bin 277 ...Thanks for the Update. I guess i know what my next projet is, Setting up Dish at new House

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
Thread for Keys. Keys changed at 13:12 today
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html

Post Number: 10
Nalin Nyda: Thanks for your help. I took my receiver to the guy who sold it to me. He has tried to j-tag it, but on his first attempt he says that it came back temporarily but then went down again. He is going to try once again (he said something about cross wire?), and if that doesn't work he said it might be time to trash it :-(

Any other advice that can help rescue the receiver (Pansat 2500a clone, I think)....

Silver Member

Post Number: 502
The only thing that comes t my mind when you say "cross wire' is that some receivers use straight cable and some use crossed wire cable (pin 2 and 3 are crossed). This is very elementary and can be corrected by buying an adapter (Radio Shack) which changes these pins. Then if you have a straight cable, you will end up with both types and if you have a cross wired cable you will end up with both types. Tommorow is Saturday and Flea markets will be open. Best of luck. But at the same time, don't spend too much money - Bargain on prices, that's what flae markets are for.

Username: Adil

Post Number: 7
upload-1158302446-X-85BL_060912_278_db_api(N) (DSSTESTER) is the bin I downloaded, I mean tried to download, it is the one for pansat 2500. The problem I have is that the receiver is stuck on ON sign and doesn`t give me any number even if I use the remote or the buttins on the receiver itself. I think all what I need is the program or the software that give me the option to download the bin to the receiver. I used Blacklist_STB_UPDATER_1[1].3 but no Luck. All I have is GOL TV, EuroNews in german and Indian ZCinema. any help with this please.can anyone send me the bin with the program to use it. Thx.
My email is adil1974@hotmail.com.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us