Fortec Help

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 27
Hey friends,

Like you all are saying that dishnetwork is Back! I just wanna ask you all that is Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra working also. I have the latest bin from june and the latest keys from September 12, 2006 and I am only getting ZEECinema. I have rescanned one of my satellite dish and nothing comes.

If you can help me, please do so.

Thanks!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 176
u need to put the latest keys

Bronze Member
Username: Bsl073

Post Number: 33
Latest keys:KEYS00
7D-66-99-AF-CE-3E-EA-39
91-FF-DA-46-5E-D9-D3-BC

I also did a sat scan a couple of days ago, My flu is wide open.

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 30
should i rescan all satellites?

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 310
u shoudlnt have too

Username: Aman25

Mississauga, Ontario

Post Number: 5
hmm i have a Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra nd im only getin ZEECinema aswell

Bronze Member
Username: Tutor

Post Number: 32
Asharfi Vig you have to initilize your receiver to factory setting and do blind scan
put latest keys

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 464
Get your latest keys for this thread:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html
Everything is working fine on DN. Your BIN should be dated around 8-20th June.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 210
Load bin 278T and the keys will automatically roll in. You do not need to rescan or erase your current channel list. Make sure you have your Auto TP update on and this will automatically update your list.

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
I've posted this in another FLU Help Thread as someone decided to claim the file I am recommending is a fake!

C/P

The 278t bin posted at Al7Bar is NOT a fake! I tested this file myself and it is the same file posted at DSS-Testers. If you have no idea who I am, ask around or read all my posts! I WOULD NOT POST BOGUS INFORMATION HERE! I think the old folks in this hobby can attest to that. And Yes, the autoroll works great.

Silver Member

Post Number: 467
These were the comments on the 278 BIN way back in July

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/246137.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
Yes, but you need to check the dates on the file as of today! The file you are refering to is a FAKE and they were removed, but the files at the sites I just posted are the real deal and have been verified to be working. Don't mislead people with old information.

Silver Member

Post Number: 476
PRFRMNJ: After a long gap, people have TV. They could get going with
what they had working on 20th June, without ANY uploads or changes
except a manual input of Keys. For every experienced person who comes
to this site for help, there are 10 others who can just about
understand Keys.
Whether or not your "new" 278 BIN works, it is irrelavant and
hazardous to recommend uploading a new BIN to all and sundry for the
sake of Autoroll. I suggest you qualify your recommendations with a
caution that the improvement will only be slight and let the user
decide whether it is worth it.

Remember that the lifting of the ECM might only last a few days. Would
you rather that people watch TV and change the Keys once in a while,
or they keep on posting here for help after having problems with a new
upload?

I will even go further and say, that if somebody has Viewsat with a
BIN of June 2006, then , for God's sake, go and watch TV instead of
attemting to upload a new BIN T-O-D-A-Y. There are too many threads
and not enough people to help if things go wrong with an upload
T-O-D-A-Y, and we all, and I hope you too, want to watch TV.

IF THE RECEIVER IS WORKING USE IT AND DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

Silver Member

Post Number: 225
Nalin - I've been around this HOBBY for some time and been in this forum for about a year. Those who know me, know what kind of information I post here. As far a qualifying anything. Those who are in the hobby already know how to load the bin. Those who are not familiar will seek advice either by asking or reading.

My problem with you is you don't do the research and decide to cut down anything that does not come from you! Your credibility is questionable and the fact that you have a high number of posts does not make you an expert. Specially when all you do is repeat the same bogus information in every thread.

Not to mention that if we were to go by your belief, then we shouldn't touch anythign because according to you "If it's not broke, don't fix it"....

Updading bins give people the oportunity to test and refine their skills. If you have a problem with that then you need to move on.

Last but not least, these are not my bin files and the information I post here is to HELP others. You have a problem with that, then don't reply, but don't argue a point you have no CLUE about.

Username: Wheels1960

Post Number: 1
thanks you lily im up and running again with the new keys you posted.
I had been down for 3 months with no support.
Again thank you.

Username: Mvp

Quebec

Post Number: 5
how do i get bin 278t. tell me pls

Silver Member

Post Number: 485
Don't bother with temp fixes and autoroll fixes. Watch TV with a BIN dated 8-18th June, till the dust settles. It is easy enough to manually input new Keys. New Keys get posted here fast enough (faster than Keyripper). New Keys thread is:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
MVP go to [link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
CHOICES:

Here is the deal.

If you feel you can handle flashing your receiver then I suggest loading the following bins for the following receivers which will solve your Keys Issues.

For Pansat 3500- x05bl_060912_3500sd_354_eubx_api.zip
For Pansat 2700- x87bl_060912_2700a_273_api_2.zip
For Pansat 2500- x85bl_060912_278t_db_api(n).zip (Safe for Clones as well)
For FLU- x85bl_060912_278t_db_api(n).zip

This is only a fix for Autoroll and not for the MAP57 ECM...

These files can be found at just about any site, but I will recommend the following sites as I've tested the files there and they are good files.

Al7Bar - [link removed]
DSS-Testers - http://forums.dsstester*.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=85

Again, these are the only files I've tested and validate as working.

NOTE: DO NOT FLASH YOUR RECEIVER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

If you do not want to reflash your receiver and are content imputing keys, then I suggest you get "Key Master" and when keys roll, you'll be able to get the new keys or just wait for someone to post them.

So there is no misunderstanding. This is only a suggestion! You will ultimately decide what to do.

Yes, I am aware of the BOGUS files posted last July and that's why I tested these files personally before recommending anyone to do this. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will help you as much as I can. Please remember that I'm not by a computer all the time, so if you ask a question and I've not gotten back to you, wait a little longer. If one of the knowledgeable folks here have the answer, feel free to reply!

Bronze Member
Username: Steven_man

Post Number: 27
Is there a autoroll fix for Lifetime Classic NA. Any help is helpfull. Thanks. Steven

Username: Mvp

Quebec

Post Number: 6
prfrmnj, thank u very much 4 your helped.i appreciate.

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
De nada!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4306
I personally would upload the 278T bin just for the sake of the autoroll, which is convenient...

The argument regarding "hazardous" for newbies about uploading a different bin, don't fly with me!...its easier or as easy to upload a bin , than it is to manually enter keys..

The argument about practice makes perfect and this is testing, regarding uploading a new bin is also kind of lame too!....LOL...some validity but quite a stretch there..

I agree with both of U but also disagree with some of the reasonings..I normally, for a newbie, would say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", but to upload a bin or enter the keys are equal tasks, so I would recommend uploading the bin with the autoroll for convenience purposes rather than "testing" purposes...Actually continually manually entering the keys is more productive for "testing' and practicing" purposes..

BUT, the bottom line is the 278 or 278T or 273 or 354 Pansat bins released on 09-12 and posted at dsscentral.ne*t or dsscommunity.co*m/forums are not FAKES, the autorolls work well as intended, as is an OPTION available to the users..but they are NOT a fix for the ECM, and are ONLY modified old previous bins from mid June, that now having a working AUTOROLL..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4307
Either way..both PRFRMNJ and Nalin BOTH have made some great posts here throughout these entire forums (past and present) and are valuable assets to any newbie and this site..sometimes we have differences and make incorrect statements, but we are all human (well most here, some I'm not too sure about ...LOL)...more importantly is trying to help and teach others and dwell on the positives of each other...ocassionally I find shaming a person into READING (for their own good, not mine!) is the ONLY working option and must resort to that, but most here take is incorrectly and not for its true intentions..anyways I think many owe PRFRMNJ and Nalin some thanks for donating their time and selves here to benefit the newbies and others.....LOL, we'll have to do a roast some day!

Bronze Member
Username: Penu

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 22
plz
me receiver working fine yest.... Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra but today not working i dow bin x85b1_060911_278t_au_api
plz some one help thx u!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
penu - What's it doing or not doing?

Bronze Member
Username: Penu

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 23
i like see news that time receover off i put on i see not working
thx u!! so much you help

Gold Member

Post Number: 4313
penu...U need to scan the satellites and wait for the autoroll to "kick in" and work inputting the new keys from TODAY!..be patient!

Bronze Member
Username: Taku420

Post Number: 16
Hey guys, I have superdish 121 and I am able to recieve signal from 119 and 110 but not 121. I have 121 on disceq 1, 119 on 2 and 110 on 3. I tried alot to move the dish but no luck. do you think anything wrong i m doing. Now I am getting all channels from 110 and 119. But no 121. Please help. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 19
Some body Pl. let me know , in autoroll options which one to 'on' and which one to 'off'to get the receiver work uninterrupted. Thanks.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 495
GR8:
I had discussed your problem with Harry Carnet, who had a similar problem.

HRPI-18 18 v DC Power Inserter is a good and cheap solution.
From another forum:
:Agreed, I dont understand why posters dont understand what were telling them, as mentioned several of us including some mods here discussed this at lengh. Alto work arouds exist, the dp34 and a vs (whather its 1, 2, 3, or 4) of them attached will not work, and if it is its dumb luck.....because of the current draw of the switch itself. Once you start mixing diffrent brands of STBs in the mix Im sure the results will vary, however the 2 proven reliable ways are 1. Attach DN IRD to port1 or
2. install external power pack as you mentioned above."
With the superdish you can have two sats usually 110 and 119. People who also want to add 61.5 or 148, require a 18" dish as well. These people have found a solution in using Dp44 to get all three sats.
Cheapest solution remains the use of a cheap external power.

Substitute 121 for 148 in above.

Also look at:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/256331.html#POST818662

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/256331.html#POST820240

I hope this helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us