NEW PANSAT AUTOROLL BINS! ONLY TEMP

Bronze Member
Username: Bobby29134

Post Number: 48
Get them at www.ftabins.net ... They work great.. Im using the 2500. They are only a temp fix for DISH because there is no ECM right now.. use them before DISH puts ECM back!!!

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 427
it was working fine already with old bin einstein...lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
yea well some ppl are lazy to enter keys :/

"dont shoot the messenger!"

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 14
ENTERING KEYS IS A PAIN IN THE AZZZZZZZ. I LIKE THE IDEA OF AUTOROLL.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 223
The files work! Just make sure you get the right one!

Username: Robin_hud

Post Number: 9
Does it works for Fortec LTU?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
there is a pantec (clone safe) one.. make sure if you use that you know if its good or not for yours.. apparently it works on fortec but not sure which...

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
CHOICES:

Here is the deal.

If you feel you can handle flashing your receiver then I suggest loading the following bins for the following receivers which will solve your Keys Issues.

For Pansat 3500- x05bl_060912_3500sd_354_eubx_api.zip
For Pansat 2700- x87bl_060912_2700a_273_api_2.zip
For Pansat 2500- x85bl_060912_278t_db_api(n).zip (Safe for Clones as well)
For FLU- x85bl_060912_278t_db_api(n).zip

This is only a fix for Autoroll and not for the MAP57 ECM...

These files can be found at just about any site, but I will recommend the following sites as I've tested the files there and they are good files.

Al7Bar - [link removed]
DSS-Testers - http://forums.dsstester.*com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=85

Again, these are the only files I've tested and validate as working.

NOTE: DO NOT FLASH YOUR RECEIVER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

If you do not want to reflash your receiver and are content imputing keys, then I suggest you get "Key Master" and when keys roll, you'll be able to get the new keys or just wait for someone to post them.

So there is no misunderstanding. This is only a suggestion! You will ultimately decide what to do.

Yes, I am aware of the BOGUS files posted last July and that's why I tested these files personally before recommending anyone to do this. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will help you as much as I can. Please remember that I'm not by a computer all the time, so if you ask a question and I've not gotten back to you, wait a little longer. If one of the knowledgeable folks here have the answer, feel free to reply!

Bronze Member
Username: Zeusthegoose

Post Number: 22
we have a 3500 pansat receiver.want to know if they are working for the sat

Silver Member

Post Number: 281
Not sure I understand your question but if what you are asking is will the autoroll work for the 3500 the answer is, YES...

Username: Golbole

Post Number: 3
I loaded 278t in pantec ultra. all it is doing is keep down loading picture. I've key Code - ON and DN autoroll - ON

Silver Member

Post Number: 284
JAS - Do you have a pantec? If you do, I don't know of any files that will work! I'm not familiar with pantec receivers. If you have a Fortec Ultra, then the 278t bin will work for you. If you have a Pansat 2500, you can use the same bin. I don't think you can use this bin for Pantec's.

Post Number: 4
Yes its a pantec V1. It was working fine with bin 277t except for the fact that i got tired of entering keys manually. So i loaded bin 278t and its still playing 'free' channels, but when i try to play any channel with a $ sign in front, all it says is downloading picture. thanks in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 54
This file for pansat 2700a CLONES works ok:

MARK7_060912_273_api_autoroll_Patch.bin (768kb)
D'loaded last nite from dsstester

Has autoroll, and has been running for a day now. Keys autoroll in about 1 min.
Nothing new, but autoroll and appears CLONE SAFE.

Post Number: 5
well Pantec V1 is a 2500 clone. bin 273 wouldn't work on it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
If it says it's downloading picture then you need to give it time. It can go for as long as an hour when rolling keys. If the 277t bin was working then the 278t will work, but the autoroll may take time to roll the keys.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4327
bin 273 is for genuine pansat 2700's..but there is a pansat 2700 clone bin working at dsscommunity. com /forums and is named pansat 2700 clone.bin in the pansat new file release area..

Username: Breezelow

Buda, Texas USA

Post Number: 1
Hey jas, I have a pantec ms which is really a champion cp-418x, it is flashed to clone a pansat 2500a and its working fine with the 277t and the 278t. The autoroll and EPG don't work since yesterday so hafta put keys in manually. Also, if you flash a new OS (.bin) then you might need to rescan all channels (remove all old channels). These are the current working keys.

5d 4c ab 2d 7e 26 72 e7
9a f4 8e fc 6c 1a 80 22

51 1C 68 07 3A E0 1E CE
D9 49 D0 52 E9 DB BE 0C

Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 07:24 pm:

Post Number: 6
well i entered the latest keys manually and its working now. i'll see if it autorolls, next time the keys change.

Username: 97worldrecord

Post Number: 2
I have a 3500 and the bin DOES NOT WORK!

Username: Hshunda

Union city, Ca Usa

anybody can help with Advance-sat
DSR 2100 reciver new bin and loader file

Gold Member

Post Number: 4331
use bin 354 with pansat 3500

Username: Bugs5254

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 6
im trying to put the new keys on my pansat 3000 i cant get it happening. nagra 1 and nagra has its online (and i did turn off the auto roll) am i suppose to put in keys 0 for nagra 1 and keys 1 for nagra 2

Gold Member

Post Number: 4337
U must be using a very old bin which ONLY needs input of the ACTIVE key, whichever it may be at the time...upgrade to bin 278T which has a working autoroll, then U won't need to manually input the keys...and if U do, now U will see entire new screens, menu's and optins...and will be able to manually input BOTH key 00 and key 01 in 4 lines on the screen...BTW, there is NO nagra1 anymore in past year.

Bronze Member
Username: Frobi

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
How do I upload autoroll file 05bl_060912_3500sd_354eubx_api to my receiver. Any one checked if it works before I do that? Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4338
Go READ for 15 minutes, then ask a 10 yr old kid to load it for U..about 100,000 are using 354 already..

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 19
LK...don't you know us American people are lazy, we like to grap on to the remote control and press one button to get things done...

My 3500sd works with the bin I downloaded from this site, no sign up necessary to download the file, http://www.chochcrib.net/forums/thread.jsp?cat_ID=6&cat_TYPE=ENT&cat_NAME=FTA%20 SATELLITE

You also need the uploader: GTRom Loader v3[1].36 [pansat3500S].exe to upload bin file to your receiver.

Been watching for the last 3 days with no problem.

Bronze Member

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
LK, you dont have to be nasty. If you dont want to help, dont post anything irrelavent. Please can some one else help?

Bronze Member

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 19
Thanks nfl fan. Great help.

Username: Breezelow

Buda, Texas USA

Hi Lk, I am not using an old .bin, I use 278T and just before that 277T. They both USED to do EPG, but now do not and I do have all the settings turned on for that operation. The auto update is also turned on but not working, it never has that I know of. I no longer use the one line key entry. Thanks for the effort. Still wondering why.

breezelow

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Read, learn, apply knowledge and have fun. LK is right, he is not nasty. I downloaded 278-t to my Fortec LTU and it works great. Before we (new babies) ask for help, we should read and learn. And please remember; we should always write what kind of receiver we use each time we ask for help. Files are different for different kinds of receiver. Thanks for Prfrmnj, LK and all other gold members who are spending personal time helping us.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I would like to learn how to fix death receiver with no power after uploading bin. Any link I can read and learn.

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 293
Robin Hud
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-lifetime-files-font-b/update d-fortec-black-death-repair-kit-n2-61240.html

Username: Hshunda

Union city, Ca Usa

Post Number: 5
anybody can help with Advance-sat
DSR 2100 reciver new bin and loader file.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us