NEW BIN FOR ALL PANSAT @ DSSCENTRAL

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 148
THERE IS A NEW BIN AVAILABLE @ DSSCENTRAL.
IT'S FOR ALL PANSAT MODELS. RELEASED LAST NIGHT.
IT DOES AUTOROLL FIX.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 419
thats bullcrap, mine is working just fine without the new bin. and Blacklist had nothing to do with the bin unless he renamed an old one. dont fall for his shiot. All boxes are wide open and they will go down again, soon. Black list is a loser and should be banned by all pansuck users. He let us all down and we should all move on. My Viewsat works great to....lol hehe

Username: Kt_alex

Post Number: 2
David is right 100%.
I don't have to download this craps....
I still able to watch PPV and everything...

Bronze Member
Username: Black_list

Post Number: 20
It just a autoroll update bin. It not mine. Other coder release of my old bin. Viewsat good only for FTA soon. Than what you do with viewsat david? You be using your pansat a gain after my next release. Trust Me. An remeber you here it here first from me.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4276
New bins were released today and posted at dsscommunity...These are old June bins BUT have new keys and autorolls, making it simpler to get locals and VOD and this current temp DN freebie..there is also one for the Pansat 2500 clones (278T) along with new updated older bins for the 2500-2700-3500...BUT these are NOT intended to be the fix for the current ECM since 23 June!

Username: Sam_mudface

Post Number: 1
what happen to bl site

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 466
My suggestion is to stick to a BIN dated 8-18th June and forget about the autoroll fix. Viewsat BIN is dated 14th August.
278 BIN is a fake, and many newbies have already suffered.
It is easy enough to enter new Keys. New Keys thread is
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 215
If you are not a true tester and do not have personal knowledge, do the research. The files posted at DSS-Tester and AL7BAR are not fake. I personally have tested them and they work...

Bronze Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 50
Just a quick question. I have ariza 750 and bin is 277. Is it auto roll capable?

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
Sam - I'll let someone else answer that. I don't work with Ariza...

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 12
I HAVE TESTED LAST NIGHT, THE FILE WORKS GREAT FOR MY PANSAT 3500SD.

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
NFL - Thanks for the verification. I trully hate when people post here and don't even bother to find out for themselves. Then again, goes to show their credibility in the community

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
PRFRMNJ: After a long gap, people have TV. They could get going with what they had working on 20th June, without ANY uploads or changes except a manual input of Keys. For every experienced person who comes to this site for help, there are 10 others who can just about understand Keys.
Whether or not your "new" 278 BIN works, it is irrelavant and hazardous to recommend uploading a new BIN to all and sundry for the sake of Autoroll. I suggest you qualify your recommendations with a caution that the improvement will only be slight and let the user decide whether it is worth it.

Remember that the lfiting of the ECM might only last a few days. Would you rather that people watch TV and change the Keys once in a while, or they keep on posting here for help after having problems with a new upload?

I will even go further and say, that if somebody has Viewsat with a BIN of June 2006, then , for God's sake, go and watch TV instead of attemting to upload a new BIN T-O-D-A-Y. There are too many threads and not enough people to help if things go wrong with an upload T-O-D-A-Y, and we all, and I hope you too, want to watch TV.

IF THE RECEIVER IS WORKING USE IT AND DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

Bronze Member
Username: Titif

Post Number: 22
hey guys i have pansat 2700a and it's working perfectly without a new bin i still use 272 bin

Silver Member

Post Number: 477
IF THE RECEIVER IS WORKING USE IT AND DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

Bronze Member
Username: Titif

Post Number: 23
actually my pansat has been working since monday afternoon
and thanks for the advice nalin nyda ;)

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
Nalin - I've been around this HOBBY for some time and been in this forum for about a year. Those who know me, know what kind of information I post here. As far a qualifying anything. Those who are in the hobby already know how to load the bin. Those who are not familiar will seek advice either by asking or reading.

My problem with you is you don't do the research and decide to cut down anything that does not come from you! Your credibility is questionable and the fact that you have a high number of posts does not make you an expert. Specially when all you do is repeat the same bogus information in every thread.

Not to mention that if we were to go by your belief, then we shouldn't touch anythign because according to you "If it's not broke, don't fix it"....

Updading bins give people the oportunity to test and refine their skills. If you have a problem with that then you need to move on.

Last but not least, these are not my bin files and the information I post here is to HELP others. You have a problem with that, then don't reply, but don't argue a point you have no CLUE about.

Silver Member

Post Number: 479
PRFRMNJ : There is a big difference between technocrats like you and people like me who have spent a life time of giving advice to people in need.
Try your argument with people who will attempt to change the BIN on their already working reciever and fail for the next week, only to be hit by a new ECM after that. Why don't you look at the posts of failed uploads in June with the new BINs then, and all the "help-me" cries.
Yes, I will repeat it once more.

PEOPLE: IF YOUR RECEIVER IS WORKING AND GIVING YOU MOST OF THE CHANNELS NOW, DON'T ATTEMPT TO CHANGE ANYTHING. JUST ENJOY YOUR TV.

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
Here we go! Look - If people want to be spoon fed then so be it. I am advocating is for them to learn and be self dependent so that in the future they can do this on their own...

I have no problems with what you say only when you contrict me saying that files are BOGUS without doing a little research and finding out if they are or not.

I'm not telling people what to do, but giving them options.

Silver Member

Post Number: 488
Even the great LK (and Eva and Tyler) got tired of spoon-feeding for a while, but the inner desire to help finally surfaced yet again and he is (they are) back advising and spoon feeding. Look for yourself - LK posted the new keys in 3-4 different threads, just because others had not posted them in the way they should be posted. If he can come down to the level of helping people with new Keys, I do not see anything wrong with spoon feeding. Those who want to learn more will join many sites to learn.
There are many sites out there for real testers and technocrats, and we are grateful for all the posting they do after a lot of headaches and blank screens. At this site, we enjoy the fruit of their sweat and labour and dedicated work. We pray for their good health.
Above all we love watching TV, and right now it is working with the BIN of June 8-18.

Silver Member

Post Number: 242
Again I repeat - All I am doing is giving them options. Everyone wants to learn and that's what I've tried to do. Or those who know I've given them options. I'm not here to argue with you and just because I haven't posted in a while does not mean I haven't been here for a long time. I have not problems with you. Like I said before, I was just that post, which you then decided to post everywhere I did, staying the file was bogus. My reply to you was simple! Research before misleading people.

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
CHOICES:

Here is the deal.

If you feel you can handle flashing your receiver then I suggest loading the following bins for the following receivers which will solve your Keys Issues.

For Pansat 3500- x05bl_060912_3500sd_354_eubx_api.zip
For Pansat 2700- x87bl_060912_2700a_273_api_2.zip
For Pansat 2500- x85bl_060912_278t_db_api(n).zip (Safe for Clones as well)
For FLU- x85bl_060912_278t_db_api(n).zip

This is only a fix for Autoroll and not for the MAP57 ECM...

These files can be found at just about any site, but I will recommend the following sites as I've tested the files there and they are good files.

Al7Bar - [link removed]
DSS-Testers - http://forums.dsstester*.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=85

Again, these are the only files I've tested and validate as working.

NOTE: DO NOT FLASH YOUR RECEIVER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

If you do not want to reflash your receiver and are content imputing keys, then I suggest you get "Key Master" and when keys roll, you'll be able to get the new keys or just wait for someone to post them.

So there is no misunderstanding. This is only a suggestion! You will ultimately decide what to do.

Yes, I am aware of the BOGUS files posted last July and that's why I tested these files personally before recommending anyone to do this. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will help you as much as I can. Please remember that I'm not by a computer all the time, so if you ask a question and I've not gotten back to you, wait a little longer. If one of the knowledgeable folks here have the answer, feel free to reply!

Bronze Member
Username: Miku007

Davenport, Fl Usa

Post Number: 18
I have panasat 3500 with 354bin
but I must put the keys manual
and BEV is locked
Can anyone explain WHY?

Username: Neelloc

MI United States

Post Number: 4
B3V is still using the Map57 encryption. D!sh dropped it. So DN is up, B3V still down unless you've got one of the boxes that have a Map57 fix (Viewsat, Sonicview, Buzz).

As for the bin, I don't know unless you dl'd a bogus file. I've got PS2700s and the autoroll bin is working fine. A bit slow, scans to about 500% before coming up, but otherwise working just fine.

Username: Mido251088

Canada, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 10
hi guys
i have pansat 2700a
anybody knows wether this bin 2700- x87bl_060912_2700a_273_api_2.zip
is going to work

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
I can only tell you that the one posted at Al7Bar and DSS-Tester works. Make sure that's where you download it from.

Bronze Member
Username: Miku007

Davenport, Fl Usa

Post Number: 20
TO neeHOC
Can you tell me plase witch bin do you use
My bin is bad, I am using 354

Bronze Member
Username: Rober2154

Miami, Fl Usa

Post Number: 14
hola muchachos, les comento que con uno de mis recibidores (pans*t3500sd) estoy usando el bin que tenia que es de marzo / abril, le puse las key y salio andando lo mas bien. Sin tener q cambiar el bin. ( Si a alguien le sirve la info)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4299
NONE of the new (old modified) Pansat bins posted at dsscentral or dscommunity are FAKE..that includes 278T for Pansat clones and Ultra's, or bin 278 for the Pansat 2500....they ALL do what they were intended to do, AUTOROLL..its available as an OPTION to users who do not want to manually input keys from the early/mid June Pansat bins...it is not recommended, nor is it discouraged in any way...again, its available as a working viable OPTION for the USER, and is DEFINITELY NOT fake!

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
LK - Thanks for validating what I've been trying to say. If there is anyone here who knows who I am or what I bring to the table is you! Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 165
PRFRMNJ, you have a very strong point.
As we all know, coding is NOT an easy job to do. I'm sure BL knows that our pansats, are already temporarily working with the old bin, but yet, they (coders) spent a little time for pansat owners giving them an AUTOROLL fix (not ECM) for the hobbiest to use. I am not praising BL, but the fact that they spent a bit of their time, is some thing that I myself appreciates, rather than saying, if it is working, why bother? Besides, more varieties of testing, is just another way of learning. But of course one has to do their homework first, than just jumping into something, that could cause aggravation.
Just my 2 cents oppinion...
LOL

Username: Tek_whack11

Post Number: 7
I cannot locate the bin file @ designated locations ... can you add exact (but modded as usual) URL please LK ... sorry but I have been looking for it and I cannot locate it as described?

Need 1 rev up ... and correct keys. thx in avd .. : )

Username: Tek_whack11

Post Number: 8
nevr ... mind .......gonna watch D of the D (2005) now ...duhhhhh

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 558
tek, you can try this site, but need to register first: http://dsstester.c@m/files.php?cat=14.

Bronze Member
Username: Barbados

I am not going to change anything my pansat is working great why should i change the bin

"if it is not broken why fix it?"
I agree with Nalin Nyda
100% Bajan

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 18
FTA game is HACKING to crack the signal so we can watch all channels wide open. Some of yall think FTA is a hobby, wrong. It's an illegal game that we all been playing all along. But what's making this game getting popular, it's all about $$$$$$$...

Silver Member

Post Number: 493
One of the $$$ games played by small time players is directing traffic to their favourite site for a few cents a click - look at what Oleg has been doing!

Username: Johnnyboy1

Wow good to see bev back up and running. I haven't stopped taping in two days. All the ppv and other stuff. Great, using a pansat 2500 a.

My sat guy says this is obviously not a fix just that they are at there end and soon they will not be able to do any more to shut us down. New working bin and keys soon!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4305
johnny...I would get a new "sat guy" real quick....LOL

nfl fan..U are wrong about FTA....FTA is a hobby which has been around MANY years, and has nothing to do with $$$$$....hacking DN and Bev is about $$$$$..

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
Personally I don't really care for the "Who agrees with who" bit. The information posted here and in any other thread should be to educate those seeking knoweldge. Those seeking a free ride based on others experience are welcome to ask and if the answer is readily available it will be given. All we have ever advocated to everyone is that prior to asking or posting for that matter, do a little research!
Last but not least, I will leave you with this: "Give a man a fish and you feed him for the day! Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime!"

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 560
To me, this is a hobby. I can do without all the pay channels etc., I already have cable, but I enjoy the challenge!

Silver Member
Username: Destine1983

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 150
I have a Pantec(Pansat 2500a clone) and was told that this bin you probided would not work on mine.I think it's the Pantec MS I need.Can someone please help me get it?Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
As I understand it there is no Autoroll bin for Pantec. I could be wrong, but since I don't own one I have never tested with it.

Silver Member
Username: Destine1983

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 153
OK thanks PRFRMNJ

Username: Tata3401

Post Number: 6
i have pansat 2700A. Can someone please provide with the new keys

Bronze Member
Username: Tonymack

Hi: can anyone tell me if there is a new fix out yet for captive works or can i use pansat or any other receiver fix for it. (Captive work that is
) thank you for your in advance

Gold Member

Post Number: 4314
use old June bin..must use captive works bin...input new keys..

Username: Adil

Somebody please help me find the bin/fix for my Pansat 3000, looked everywhere & couldn't find it. If you give me the exact URL, it would be very appreciated. Thx a lot

Post Number: 3
OR you could email me the bin at (adil1974@hotmail.com)

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 254
HERE...http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/
http://www.ftahome.com/downloads.html

Post Number: 4
Minni Rock, tried them all, it is either the page couldn`t be found or they asking for registration and BullS*. I did it so many times with other websites. could you please email me the fix, Thx

Bronze Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 64
dsstester*com should have it

Post Number: 5
Still couldn`t get it, I don`t see a pansat 3000.

Post Number: 6
could anyone email me the bin at (adil1974@hotmail.com)
Thx, This is driving me crazy :-(
!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
the pan*at 3000 appears to be a clone of a pan*at 2500. I would research that model. Google pan*at 3000 and see.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
and make sure yur bin is CLONE SAFE, if you go that route!! you can FRY yur receiver

Gold Member

Post Number: 4385
The Pansat 3000 is a clone of the Pansat 2500...bin 278T is for pansat 2500 clones...therefore pansat 3000 uses bin 278T....see how simple that is...now there is a list of REPUTABLE sites thread where U can get it!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us