How do i enter keys in my neusat

Username: S_dot

Philadelphia, PA United States

Post Number: 5
i cant find the right window to be in to enter the new keys. if anyone knows please help. thanks

Post Number: 6
bump

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 156
Key 00: Active
00-ED 0E 4C 1A 93 F7 69 15
01-9A 8B A3 67 D5 D7 E1 E5

Key 01:
01-C4 B7 70 A2 4C 81 A8 95
11-CA 8B B6 C5 9F E0 06 06

Post Number: 7
thanks, but where do i go to enter them on a neusat sp6000

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 157
c/p
The best thing about this receiver is that you won't have to look to see what button on the remote is a,b.c.d.e.f or what ever by using substitutes on the remote like mute epg fav or what ever, because the keys setting area has all the numbers and letters there. you just scroll to the a,b,c,d or number and push ok and it puts it in.

1. Go to menu..then to System settings..then to Hot Key

2. at the top you will see the CA System that line should be set to nagravision if you want dish or . if its not on nagravision just scroll left or rite with the remote until you see nagravision.

3. then you will scroll down with your remote to the provider name. then when you get to the provider name you will scroll left or right with your remote until you see dish network or bell express.

4. then push the ok button once on the provider you wish to put keys in for. this will take you to the keys. once you are on the keys scroll to the line you want to edit and push the blue button and a box will pop up for you to put the keys in on the line you highlighted. the key number will be at the top that you are editing so when you scroll to the first number or letter you want to change push ok then the next number or letter you want push ok. and so on and so on until you have the whole key changed to the numbers you want.
5. after you get the keys all put in for the line you are editing push done and it will save it.

Post Number: 8
albino midget.. you're my favorite midget thanks a lot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us