Hey AMIGO PRFRMNJ

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 58
In the future before you give anyone advice.
I suggest that you do some reading yourself.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 181
And that would be why?

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
Since you seem to imply you've read, you would have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you'd just looked in your receiver set up to realize that you have two types of Polarities! "Vertical" and "Horizontal"! Circular........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Hey PRFRMNJ

I know that. Why don,t you read my question. That was not what I was asking.Thanks anyway.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
Kevin, there is no question here, just a comment. If you ask a specific question, I may be able to help, but I can't guess what it is you're looking for. As I understand it, you were asking about polarities and what LNB's to use. That's why I said you needed a Circular LNB at least for D-Network. But I referred you to Lyngsat as they pretty much have all birds and polarization listed there. Like I said, if you have a specific quetion, ask! Otherwise I can't help you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Check My thread LNB? dated 9/11 @12:17 PM to see my question.

I know that DN & Bev are circularly polarized signals R & L and FTA are linear V & H
That was not my question.

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
My bad. I understood it to be you were trying to find out what the polarization was for the different sats! Just FYI, if you look at your TP settings on your receiver, you'll see that the signal is set to V & H even though it's a Circular LNB! Meanwhile if you go to Lyngsat it lists the Signal as L & R. Sorry if I misread your question.

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
Kevin C/P from your thread LNB?

"Hey Guys
Can anyone out there tell me if you can receive any FTA Signals on a circular LNB?
Thanks"

I did not answer this question because someone who has no clue what they were talking about gave you bad info.

Still more C/P from your thread (NFL_Fan)

"kavin...FTA only use hex shape for the LNBs, any other won't work."

I was to this guy I posted the following:

"To add to what LK just said! It's polarity! Linnear or Circular... This is a hobby and if you do not intend to read, you need to go away!"

Then I replied to Johnny by telling him to go to Lyngsat.

So if there is a misunderstaning here, I do appoligize, but the way you opened this thread implied I'd given you bad info.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us