Do you remember?

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 164
Five years ago on this date our lives were touched, others changed, and many destroyed. I can still remember what I was doing, where I was and most of all the feeling of disbelief as I watched what was once a land mark, become a memorial! 9/11

Many lives were lost on this day. But it was a day that in the midst of chaos, unsung heroes rose to the occasion. This is a day to remember and reflect. Not only those who were taken from us in an unsuspecting way, but to remember those heroes who selflessly gave their lives in an attempt to save others. They went into "Harms Way" trying to free people they didn't even know from the grasp of certain death and in some cases fell to the same faith.

This date should remind us all of the reality of life. We should all live by this simple saying. "Live for today; yesterday is gone; and TOMORROW may never come."

How many at the World Trade Center thought this would be their last day? How many at the Pentagon believed they would not be coming home after work. How many unsuspecting travelers boarded their flights anxious to arrive at their destinations? Their tomorrow never came! Tomorrow is not a promised day! This day will forever stand in history as a cold reminder that when you least expect it, "Tomorrow may never come". 9/11

Do you remember?

Please don't post in this thread if you have nothing serious to say...

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 532
I remember! FDNY people were running TO the towers and UP the stairs! True American heroes!

Bronze Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 33
I remember payback hasnt come .........yet

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 346
May god bless us all and those who passed on 9/11 AMEN

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 287
It's good to read!
there is no virus!

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 212
nothing agains it, but A serious post like that in a website full of forums were everybody is bashing and cursing at each others in everysingle post, its just like watching the "final Though" on jerry springer Show.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
Marcus - LOL

Just trying to get everyone to take a break from the bashing and think for a minute or two!

Username: Nfl

Post Number: 10
2 minutes is up...Americans are too hungry for oil in the middle east, that's why 9-11 happens.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4263
Obviously is was a sad day for Americans and families of the dead, but more concerning to me is how this administration has led us prior to,and espescially ever since, this tragedy against the US....how can we NOT (after 5 years now) find a 7 foot tall Bin Laden walking around with a dialysis machine, but we can find, target and blow up, a piss ant with our satellite technology....and what the hell does Iraq have to do with the Twin Towers?...Saudia Arabia has much more involvement!....the leadership of this country needs a serious change and SOON, not 2 years from now!!!...we've already wasted 5 years and thousands of lives in the wrong place!

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
Don't you just love the First Amendment! That's why you are entitled to your opinion...

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
LK - My last post was intended for NFL

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
The sad part about this is that "WHATEVER" the reasons were "WHOMEVER" decided to do it, this day is to remember those who have fallen! Not only those victims of this date, but the ones that continue to fall as a result of this. I'm with you LK. We need a change and need it NOW...

Bronze Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 34
just imagine that a fu*ckin arab terrorist comes into your home
and blows up your plasma TV, your beer and your dog

would you still be here pussing about it?

Remember 9-11 !

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 173
Jenifer why you dont love me telme please

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1029
ok i paid dnet now you all have free tv
« Previous Thread Next Thread »