Cools@t

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmeat

Post Number: 57
is any unlocked 102 card rev 102-108 able to work in the cools@t or does it HAVE to be a virgin card too?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 537
any unlocked, under rev 109, card should work. It doesn't matter if the card was married in the past.

Username: Lostlake

Elk Lake, ON Canada

Post Number: 5
I have 3 cools@ 5000 plat receivers. Question please. Should i scrap them for 3 VS2000 xtreme or buy card and readrs for cools@ units which are new this spring? Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks. Hopefully I am doing this in the right thread??

Bronze Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 57
never put all your eggs in 1 basket

Bronze Member
Username: Cucon1

Post Number: 17
I will pay you $100 for your 3 co##lsat boxes.

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 190
Ed, I would keep at least one of the coolsats and get it up and working with the plastic, and buy a VS.

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 64
Yup, spread your bets. CYA!

Besides, it looks like DN is clearing the stream in order to implement the next level of encryption.

I wouldn't buy a thing for the next week in order to see who remains standing after the ECM.

Bronze Member
Username: Karackpipe

Post Number: 14
did you all know that after Andy gets up from his chair he still has a string connecting him to the chair,from what KaRaCk you might ask, well I'll tell you it's from the kumm leaking out of his azzhole that seeps thru the und(e)rwear and pants that eventully soaks into the chair that keeps him in front of his computer all the time
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us