Future-fta down again?

Bronze Member
Username: Bigriger

Post Number: 19
The site is down due to migration. We will be back shortly!

JOIN US @ irc.uicn.net channel #future-fta-info ! THE ONLY Official Irc Channel for www.future-fta.info!

BlackList is actively working on a solution to get your receivers working.

Username: Nfl

Post Number: 2
migrate to where...North Korea with that nasty Kim J.J. dictator.

Bronze Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 31
remember that old post by a crazy Pansat dude who was about to be laid off?

".....it also has a list of names called the Blacklist Team. It is him as well as three others. Without going into all the technical talk, which I do not understand completely, what I gathered was the company is in dire need of reorganizing for "our new structure and name along with procedures for the move" whatever that means. Physically move or corporate actions I am not sure as that part is not clear at all. It has detailed plans of the conversion, mentions marketing off remaining stock through any possible and viable means as they will now be unmarketable because of the recent electronic countermeasures of the as he called it "earth birds" that anyone can figure out as satellite companies, specifically D*sh Network, and the laying off of employees systematically, the goals this month and all the way through the end of the physical year when we will unfortunately cease to do business under Pansat/ Panerex...."

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us