If this will be the time for Neosat and Neusat to come back

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 182
From another web site ....

Veracity

Finally!
Well, it looks like we may finally see other brands of FTA back up & running cardless soon. I hinted in a post that i had put a coder in touch with certain people and they have been working. It appears now that Neusat & Neosat will release today or tomorrow and Captive Works and Skyview may be early next week. Bl was also given a bit of help too. It should be very soon now as all thats needed is to write the asm routines for the map calls. This is harder than it sounds due to these korean coders are new to this type of hacking. The Coder group known as "Team Reliable" looks to be very knowlegeable & will be around again if needed to help out. We need more coders to help win the fight. Thanks reliablefta dot com for seeing it thru.. Looks like we will have some good news today...

This post may be a bit pre-mature, but it IS the rumors section.. Implemeting the "fix" is quite hard and there will prolly be some snags along the way. Captive Works & Skyview seem to be having a hard time digesting it all, this REALLY was a nasty ECM, and these guys have to get up to speed on alot of stuff.. be patient, it will all work out eventually... look for most FTA to be back up soon...

up to date news. May be just another rumor ... I think is better than nothing. Just bad news for Cools*t owners, seems the company is not making any efforts for a cardless solution.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us