C00lsat going wrong way.....

Username: Fuah

MOAMEDQATAR

Post Number: 8
Here we go again another bin for Card reader for Rom103, when are they going to release cardless fix. They devoted all their time to Card fix only!. Too bad they only cater to a minority of owner whom have these Rom Card which are hard too find and very expensive. I'm sick tired of waiting for cardless bin. I guess I have to use C00lsat for my FTA and get a Viewsat for my DN and Bev satellites. Their base customers are getting smaller and smaller every day that they don't release a new cardless bin. Too bad so sad........

Bronze Member
Username: Ynkr77

Post Number: 38
Hey Fuah if this is true does that mean the prices will drop for Rom102 cards.

Bronze Member
Username: Nascar_boy

Post Number: 16
FUAH you truly are an idiot! Sick and tired of waiting? ROM102 & 103 cards average $150 and you can find them at any local fleamarket. If you're lazy and only shop on flEbay that's your own fault. This fix is solid. It may cost a few bucks but has it ever gone down since being released almost 2 months ago? Do us all a favour, go by yourself a viewsat and stop starting useless threads like this.

Username: Fuah

MOAMEDQATAR

Post Number: 9
Hey Ricky boy,
Which flea market are you buying from?. I can't find any card in my area. And I don't trust fleabay. Too bad so sad.....

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 59
I dont agree that CS is going the wrong way. The card is the tighest solution of all. It has always been the most reliable. And if you shop around, cards can be found at $150...

It will be a great backup if and when a cardless solution comes. Remember that ONLY VS has a cardless solution (and VS clones). Everyone else is down.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 533
I agree, JRQ. It's not the cheapest but it is the best in the facts that you have all of the maproms to use and the card is protected from being loooped/streamlocked (inherent to the auxed card bin).

But if you want the cheapest, not-as-good solution, then VS is for you. Not saying that's a bad thing, it's just a matter of what you prefer: saving $$$ or less downtime.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 535
Also, with the new C00lsat 128 bin, you can use ROM103 cards - more options.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us