Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 288
here is c/p from veracity

1 Hour Ago
Veracity
Official Bystander Join Date: Sep 2005

Finally!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it looks like we may finally see other brands of FTA back up & running cardless soon. I hinted in a post that i had put a coder in touch with certain people and they have been working. It appears now that Neusat & Neosat will release today or tomorrow and Captive Works and Skyview may be early next week. Bl was also given a bit of help too. It should be very soon now as all thats needed is to write the asm routines for the map calls. This is harder than it sounds due to these korean coders are new to this type of hacking. The Coder group known as "Team Reliable" looks to be very knowlegeable & will be around again if needed to help out. We need more coders to help win the fight. Thanks reliablefta dot com for seeing it thru.. Looks like we will have some good news today...

This post may be a bit pre-mature, but it IS the rumors section.. Implemeting the "fix" is quite hard and there will prolly be some snags along the way. Captive Works & Skyview seem to be having a hard time digesting it all, this REALLY was a nasty ECM, and these guys have to get up to speed on alot of stuff.. be patient, it will all work out eventually... look for most FTA to be back up soon...

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 57
That would be good news (if true) for CW and Skyview guys too.

Skyview is a really nice receiver for the price. You can pick them up for under $90 - if a fix comes, it could be a value for money purchase.

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 52
Quit spreading rumours and just wait! FTA is for FTA there are plenty of satellites out there for the FTA novelist, everyone in this forum keeps talking about rceiving DN and BEv channles for free, nothing is for free, there could be feds monitoring this sight and those who are anxious with there words will only open themselves up to problems, I can guarantee there are so called it police watching these forums, especially since everyone seems open about the topic of receiving DN or Bev without Paying! Just something to think about!

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 519
Thanks for the post Justice.

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 289
http://www.hashhu. com/forums/showthread.php?p=549309#post549309

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 298
Get outta here johnboy... we know the risks. I bet u cant leave the house without checking the iron huh? If u use ur box for true FTA... why u here reading this crap? Why arent u watching NASA channel now?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 53
Dantetn, I was not trying to offend anyone, I have just stated there are too many rumours and not enough facts going around! I read this forum because I am a satellite enthusiest and am always willing to try the hobby of electronics and such! again I apologise if I offended anyone!

Bronze Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 77
yea, let go Captive, I love the receiver the picture is nice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us