Post Number: 2
Upload

Username: Bannedbylily

Post Number: 3
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 177
LOL... you guys are getting REALLY artistic with this stuff !

Vini

Post Number: 4
Upload

Post Number: 5
Upload

Post Number: 6
Upload

Post Number: 7
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Daman

Post Number: 34
wow...your a big time loser..get a life

Post Number: 8
and you can't spell "you're" learn to write

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 189
WELCOME BACK.......

Post Number: 9
thanks MINN...lol...however short lived :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Deano_plenty

Post Number: 27
At least i got to see the pictures of david before the thread was taken down. Flame the flamer.

Post Number: 10
i will follow davidvandiesel everywhere he goes....i'll be banned a million times, but i'll creep right back up in disguise...lol

Bronze Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 91
PANSATs relese new BIN/evro06@09-04-06(^666)
www.ftapalace.com
www.vitaminxp.com
www.fta4dummies.com
thankyou...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Daman

Post Number: 35
geekazoid go get laid son

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
why are he hiding in the first place??????????

I know davidvandiesel can be a good boy,if he just stop swallowing too much of his daddy sperm..HEHE....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
maybe he's sucking on mentos 2 get the taste out

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
why are he hiding in the closet?????????? is the question for the news lady on channel 25 or R.R..

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 106
Dear Users,
The rumors are flying that we are down for good... THIS IS FALSE INFORMATION..... We are going trough a server migration. The database is secure, and in tact... please bare with us while we migrate the site... Thank You and do not believe the rumors you hear. We will be back... stronger then ever before!

Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 5
Hi Ryerson, Strange how some threads go away and others stay. Lily doesn't seem to object much when it's someone else that's being offended but she makes a big one for her case. PC is not just a computer reference. Actually, I thought the one thing was going to get you talked about, just didn't know how HOT some people get. Actually I do, next we'll be getting Jackson and Sharpton on our case wanting to know why we aren't helping fix N.O. ourselves. BTW, What can you do for something as PC as allowing an 86 year old to drive through crowds or on aisle 7 IN THE STORE (not to offend AARP of course) say with the most dangerous road sign there is... the handicap car tag... And yes, I live in that oh so dangerous state FLORIDA
If they can't take a F*** Joke 'em! (Famous philosopher R. Williams)

Bronze Member
Username: Bsl073

Post Number: 26
You wouldn't think it was funny it it was your child. I didn't get him banned his sick sence of humor did. No, I din't speak up before because I just ignore the crap most of the time and try to find a little info as I am new to the fta thing. Didn't want to get flamed for asking questions that were already answered. That "one thing" hit a nerve. I believe in free speech and I like a joke as much as the next person. Why the other insults dont bother me...Politicians and activist know what they are getting into, African Americans are intelligent enough to defend themselves, gays know what they are getting into when they make their choices in life and they can also defend themselves. Like I said it just hit a nerve. I did not report the pick or demand action from anyone on this site. If the pick is the reason he got banned it was someone else that matters taking offence to it. Oh well no loss.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 540
And nobody does anything about Oleg spamming the whole forum daily.

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
he got banned not because of u or about the kid he post,i think he got banned because he was posting that F@G davidvandiesel all over the place.........

Bronze Member

Oleg is getting annoying for sure. By the way, The office door is really funny. I hate to admit it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 543
Who is the fhantom mod? I had a post deleted and can'tfigure out why?

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
The office door is really funny...WHAT THAT????????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Reys post number 6. (Internal censership) I dont even have my own door at work.lol

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1596
7 post from the top Minn.

And Rye, you got banned? That's too bad, I guess, seeing as you're still here, so you really weren't....
Dispite your one poor choice of pics (I'll stand by Lil on that one) all others have been good for a laugh. Though the DVD posts got old fast. Just make sure you don't get sloppy and do any halfassed pics. We need good quality photoshops.

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
HEHE......

Post Number: 6
I think you read that wrong Lily. I did NOT think that picture was funny, I thought it was over the line but not to the point of making a major issue of it. I think I read he apologized and then some others had the stupidity to jump in and attack you directly. I have issues too, and never would I post about those in this forum (okay 86 year olds with licenses driving through crowded shoppping areas is an issue, just not personally mine). If every person took the position about
'their' issues or sensitivities that you did, then there would be NO humor. Watch BET someday what the 'humorists' at the Apollo say, you'll notice two major themes what 'white folks do' and what 'my woman' does. Doesn't make it right, but some people think it's funny. And actually some is. But I abhor racist humor. As far as the Robin Williams quote... It was NOT meant for you, it was a reference to his photoshop work, some of which will offend others, like the REALLY dangerous drivers with these tags, I see it too much. And yes, it's time for OLEG to stop, there's too much garbage and attacks here, unnecessary, humor helps pass the time.
V

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 397
you dumb assez. lol...want some more. lmao....

Silver Member

Post Number: 398
minn dick. let me introduce you to my little friend ryerson retardation

Silver Member

Post Number: 399
your will follow me everywhere i go ryerson retardation because i have a big dick....

Silver Member

Post Number: 400
like magic....lmao just as expected.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
I get you Vlad, I just had a bad day. Absolutly right about keeping issues to myself. Don't like to argue or bad mouth anyone if I can help it. He did appologize and he seems to be a smart guy, like some of his jokes too. I was just too far over the edge to remember that the other night.

Post Number: 7
Everyone has bad days, patience is a virtue, and I don't see too many virtous people posting here right now :-)
V

Silver Member

Post Number: 557
Damn* I missed that post,what was it? Old f*rts driving through schools? or malls? hehehe...or dvd and his kids...hehehe...

Username: Anam

Post Number: 1
please post it again Mr. Ryerson Engineer

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
davidvandickhead,why don't u give that big dick of your to your wh.ore mama then..DUMBAZZ
little birdboy dreaming he have big dick..yeah right ..LOL..

Bronze Member
Username: Mickm

Post Number: 76
pete: i had a post deleted also, i know what i said. i quoted the bible and thomas jefferson.
i dare not repost, for fear i too will be banned.
but then again just posting this might get this thread deleted or me banned.
caution to the wind.

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
davidvandicklicker how your twin brother cu.m taste? better than your daddy or not? HEHE
LITTLE B.TCH BIRDBOY...

Username: Jjbird48

Post Number: 1
Does the reversing of convieant chip on clone pansat 2500a ,and downloading program ,so u can use a viewsat bin really work or not?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Dear Lily,

I like u. I know u meant well. And i hope u don't believe i really am THAT big a jerk. I'm only a small jerk.

The big jerks make themselves obvious. Like our friend David VD, for example.

I know from time 2 time i may cross the line - we all do. When that's the case, i will probably hear it from enough people. And, i guess, i will respond about whether i believe it's warranted or not. In the case of the child it did cross the line, and i did feel bad.

But we all make mistakes from time 2 time.....lol

Now, i have 2 defend davidvandiesel here ('cause really, i do like him....he keeps things fun, doesn't he - anyway, MinnRock is containing him pretty well...lol) But are u saying, in ur above post, that davdvandiesel, for example, is g.a.y. because he "chose" that lifestyle?

just curious....i know u didn't mention vandiesel, i'm just narrowing it down, for simplicity's sake.

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 39
Damn, this Ryerson is like a kanka-sore just keeps coming back!!! stop those ANNOYING posts!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I just posted, smart guy - Why are u reading it?? lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
. <--dd-----------------vd--->..

On the left, if u look closely, u can see the lone braincell that functions furiously for Dbledragon.

On the right, is the much smarter Davidvandiesel lone braincells - he has 2, but experts believe one of them has burned out. I'ts possible.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
I didn't, I skimmed right thru them....but you made me have to use my mouse!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
oh the horror! poor baby!

Bronze Member

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Upload

Username: Anam

Post Number: 4
....."I missed that post,what was it? Old f*rts driving through schools? or malls? hehehe...or dvd and his kids..."

RyersonResurrection ......we asked U nicely the first time to post them again.........

next time we not be be as polite.......

Bronze Member
Username: Kirby904

Jacksonville, Florida United States

Post Number: 20
Wow, Ryerson nice pictures, lol.

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 116
Thankyou for your advice...
my PANSATs still working fine
www.ftapalace.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Rye, I am glad you are not that big of a jerk. I have to say I love the little thing going on with vd(I like the abreviation it is more of a discription than his actual handle). As for it being a choice I think in most cases that is true. I do believe that a high dose of estrogen in the womb can also play a factor-in some cases...just my rambling I don't have any kind of background in this, just my own search in studing birth defects. Do not misunderstand me I do not think being g@y is a birth defect, just a matter of genetics in some cases. Oh well i will probably get flamed no matter how it comes out, I am getting used to it. I think of it as my 15 minutes of fame.lol Thank you Mr. Bannedbylily!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Hey RyersonErection, whats up with the copyright on your pictures? it's not like its a work of art or something....its trash and no one is going to copy it...I think your Ego is WAY TOO BIG!

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 209
Assuming possition.In front of the TV to watch some VODs.Squeezing another 3.99 out of this thing.

Silver Member
Username: Juanchg

Post Number: 148
Yep, live for VOD 5816-5825
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us