FINALLY SOMETHING USEFUL!

Bronze Member
Username: Kirby904

Jacksonville, Florida United States

Post Number: 16
It looks to me as if the "Direct View TV" section is getting overflooded with our satellite stuff, and many of us want our DSS/FTA section back. I was thinking of a petition like thing where everyone posts "I Agree" on this thread and try to keep it on top. Maybe a admin will see it and get our section back =].

Silver Member
Username: Destine1983

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 123
I agree

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 210
Me too

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 555
DSS/Satellite >DSS/FTA > FTA> whatever they wanna give us but; a place where we can have our archive of knowledge and obstacles overcame as legacy.

Bronze Member
Username: Chaviyaso_loison

Inglewood, Ca Usa

Post Number: 24
jenifer contreras what is the name of the you work

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 54
Sure

Silver Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 101
while we are at it, how about asking for a literacy test before giving access to post messages.

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 38
or at least add a spellcheck utility program for alot of people posting in here.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 54
Not just FTA UHF VHF Antennas are also FTA

Leave "Direct View TV" for the people that wish to post offended pictures and language.

Silver Member
Username: Juanchg

Post Number: 137
I agree too.

Bronze Member
Username: Bannedbylily

Post Number: 19
I think we have a bigger problem with losers like Dbledragon, oh the irony? He needs spellcheck the most.

Lol - can someone please help him with how to spell "a lot"?

LOL LOL LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Yes, everyone needs to use proper spelling please, also if you want to use foul language, keep it not so mean. I think with this change, we will show that we really care about our hobby, and we will actually get a section back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
F OFF Kirby Owns

Sorry I can't spell what I meant to say, the site won't let me spell it correctly.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Willie, calm down. I haven't said 1 thing about you. I take things said against me very seriously unless I know they are playing around. Ryerson, alot is a very common spelling error, and things like that should just not be mentioned. When i posted that thing up there i did not read Willie's post yet so i accidentally said something offensive.

I apologise if you think i was talking about you Willie, i dont want any enemy's except the ones that spam like : oleg

and ones that say stupid things (none i know of yet)

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 137
Thankyou for your advice...
my PANSATs still working fine
www.ftapalace.com

Bronze Member
Username: Eurick_hunt

Oleg...Phuck Awph

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 65
This forum and DSS, have been a BIG JOKE around town for all the years(5) I have known it.

This is not a attack,just stating the FACTS.

So forget about any promotion to a better area on this site.

Now come and tear me a new one

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 188
GO F-UCK Yourself KIRBY. TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS B1TCH 8========)~~~~

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 44
RyetheErection, see that.....once you stop with those annoying pix, even your insults are tolerable...be gone....NOW!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Andy, grow up. I bet all of your posts were questions asking how to do something, and insulting people. We are trying to get our section back please dont bring that kind of foolishness.

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 189
This forum is a complete joke, except for a few individuals, all you have here are a bunch of newbie free TV'ers that wish they knew how to code, or h@ck. A bunch of whiners complaining about no FTA bins, looking for a handout and b1tching about the coders who have brought them FREE TV for years. Most of you are no better than welfare recipients that just milk the system dry. Even prior to VS releasing the bin, all you whiners b1tched about how TDG/Veracity was BSing, and what a loser he was. The Mods should never bring the DSS/FTA forum back, because its a joke, and there are much better, informative forums out there.

Bronze Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 14
if U continue with the endless bitching....

Admin will cuumm

and close your little party down

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 16
Andy Judge is a child m*lester and Willie Nelson is a trailer trash. Stop talkin' all that shiznit and go back to 8 Mile, fool... Please, who would use Willie Mother F*cking Nelson as a user name??? Andy Judge, only a f*g would use that user name... The only thing these clowns do is talk shiznit... Dumb f*cks!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
pjk,

Come on over to my trailer, and say it!

Bronze Member
Username: Eurick_hunt

Post Number: 20
pjk= pecker jerking king

Bronze Member
Username: Hotsot_40

Here, Overthere Zoolou land

To Willie Never anything nice to say. Why don't you just leave this fourm. Take your crap to the garbage form. leave this sight for more repectable members. that want to have a decent conversation thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Hotsot_40

Here, Overthere Zoolou land

OPPPPPPPPS maybe i need a litarcy class lol eh Willie

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
To loyal to PS,

When your are done blowing everyone at Pansat, can I be next?

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 38
sure willie your next. you can blow everyone at pansat after him. your so fuking stupid willie lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Willie can dish it out but can't take it... Maybe I hit a nerve... I think this mf really does live in a trailer park... Look at his bit*hasss comeback... Loser... Why don't you heat up some baked beans...

Bronze Member

Eurick Hunt: What kind of user name is that you fu*king degenerate!!! I tell you what... Go to Willie Nelson's trailer park and you guys could have a good ol time, you fu*king Budweiser drinkin' mf...

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 148
my PANSATs works good whith new BIN
www.ftapalace.com

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 220
Hey: oge, ugg, ugly,ogly ol-ugly,whatever.STFU.GET BENT GET LOST.SPAM THE F'CK OUTA HERE.An please dont let the door hit you in the azz.Dont want azz prints on the door now.Specialy yours.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Lol,Big_Fat_J he IS getting pretty annoying. He actually got all the way up to Silver Member... oleg, if you get a chance to read this, why are you wanting us to go to these sites so much?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us