Are there any pansat loyalists left?

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 517
Is there anyone who will buy a pansat even if the come out with a fix?....seriously?

Username: Joesmith

Post Number: 7
Is not the question of loyalty. Other than the easy bin update with SD card, what feature does PS have that is better than VS?

Silver Member

Post Number: 523
Can't think of just one.

Username: Pizda

Post Number: 2
NOT ME F----K PANSAT I WILL BUY VIEWSAT.......ON EBAY FOR $159 PLUS FREE DELIVERY......

Bronze Member
Username: Cricpower

Post Number: 17
Only at their website where people are made to respect psat and BL by force..I'm sure the same loyalists bash pansat on other forums.

Username: Hotsot_40

Here, Overthere Zoolou land

Post Number: 3
I had over 30 chanels on bell for a couple days gone now . Soon to be back Eh blacklist brother a loyal ps member

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 203
i've been a pansat loyal for about 2 years. Now i just got my first viewsat and trust me im not comming back, Viewsat video quality is way (BY FAR) better, even the menus look more professional, and on top of that i can satscan 2 dish antenas in less than 3 minutes... try doing that on a pansat. on top of that i use the s-video cable to conect to my plasma and the image is UNBELIVABLE

Bronze Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 49
im sticking to pansat...maybe one day it will work

muie pansat

Bronze Member
Username: Pellock

Post Number: 20
If BL releases a fix, I mean IF, I'll sell my Pansat on ebay. BL and his @$$-kissing mods can kiss my @$$.

Silver Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 118
Realy!!! I think is too late to buy viewsat. Next ECM around the corner.

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 82
Isn't it all just a roll of the dice. No manufacturer can promise how long a bin will last, and some manufacturers can't even produce one now.

Anyone buying a new receiver these days should be buy one with a PVR and saving all the movies they can as quick as they can. The ECMs just keep getting bigger and better.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 151
This ECM has been announced to death. Not to mention ECM or not, Pansat has yet to do anything useful for customers! Now I know what you are thinking - No I'm not a Free-TV'er! I have been in this hobby for a long time. But there is an expectation of service and the fact is, that service has not been provided by those who made lots of money off people thinking they would at least get something in return!

Having said that, ECM or NO ECM, Viewsat has proven they will dig in their pockets to make sure their customers will have support and gain those who were Pansat customers in the past. It's all about the "Dollars and Cents"...

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 152
Oh and lets not forget the fact that this is a Hobby and like any other Hobby - it has costs associated with it... How much? Let just say I own a few receivers which are currently being used as either paper weight or door stops. But I do have TV and as one goes down, they others go up! And yes, a Sub is always a good backup!

Bronze Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 85
PANSATs still working good replaced new APR to ECM www.fta4dummies.com

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 33
ECM BRING IT ON I HAVE A BETTER CHANCE WITH AN AFTER MARKET RECEIVER LIKE A VIEWSAT OR A COOLSHAT WITH AN AUX. THEN A ROM CARD WITH A CHARLIE RECEIVER.IT'S A SITTING DUCK.MIKUBO BETTER START MAKING AN UNLOOPER. BLACK SUNDAY IS COMING.I CAN HEAR CHARLIE NOW I LOVE THE SMELL OF FRYING PLASTIC IN THE MORNING.IT SMELLS LIKE VICTORY. CHARLIE CAN'T SURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Silver Member

Post Number: 568
alot of pros and mostly CONS.In both sense of the words.

Bronze Member
Username: Black_list

Post Number: 11
Realy!!! I think is too late to buy viewsat. Next ECM around the corner.

You right Gunaa. Only pansat will work after ECM and when my new bins are ready. Than viewsat will not work and wont have fix for months. Soon will be only FTA box to work. All models suported.

An remember you here it hear first from blacklist himself. Dont loose faith in pansat.

Silver Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 113
Black_list,

Give us something to have faith in.

I do have faith that you will come out with another statement, claiming you need another week. Your last statement was that you had video but no sound, I am calling you out on that, release it and prove that you even have video, then release the final one when you have audio.

Other wise you are still unfaithful in my little world.

Also, what is your connection to Oleg ?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 51
i do not know who this fake black list is but if anyone here believes that the next ecm will only be relinquished with a pansat is obviously in denial, again it is a hobby but again VS was the first and this time only ones to have the fix, your odds for buying a viewsat now are way better then listening to those ignorant pansat hopefuls.

Bronze Member
Username: Black_list

Post Number: 13
Blacklist not release bad bin. Have to wait until it work right. Mabey monday. Have faith from past bins released. Oleg belong to dssguy to help sell viewsat. It a business you know.

Viewsat will wear shoe pansat wear now after next ECM. Not for ever but for month or two anyway. That is reason for delay now. Next time pansat will have only working bin. Then viewsat get bashed like pansat now.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 520
Good to see that your spelling and writing improved BL.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 603
this is not real BL. BL don't pot here period. This blacklist is imposter

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 299
ya think so?!

Username: Pansat_sucks

Post Number: 1
there are people outo assinate BL for not providing the bin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »