Rumor has it ....

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 510
Bl can't do the fix, it's beyond his capability,Mr VS won't answer his calls anymore,Mr Vs won't sell him the fix,Pansat won't fire BL and hire real coders,Bl say's he's close but but doesn't have a clue, Vs has been Playing BL a fool by giving him misinformation,while pansat fires there employees.All looking good for rival fta camps.

Bronze Member
Username: Deano_plenty

Post Number: 23
Yes it is beyond his capabilities and rev10 will probably give him premature rigamortis. Looks like pansat will go the way of the dodo bird.

Silver Member

Post Number: 521
But who will be the "new" caped crusader?...to take on The INFAMOUS MR VEIWSAT ? AH the plot thickens..Stay tuned same forum, same site,new day.

Bronze Member
Username: Chaviyaso_loison

Inglewood, Ca Usa

Post Number: 21
stuped question why bl dont buy the fix from the some peaple that weisat

Bronze Member
Username: Chaviyaso_loison

Inglewood, Ca Usa

Post Number: 22
MR LK this question is for you

Silver Member

Post Number: 527
Because pansat to greedy!Doesn't care about customers/support.There selling viewsats .

Bronze Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 84
PANSATs still working good replaced new APR to ECM www.fta4dummies.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 550
Oleg u have mental dissability, we will ignore u, u stop smoking crack and get that metal plate in ur head that the doctors said u needed ok?

Bronze Member
Username: Haxor

Post Number: 51
Its got nothin to do with PANSAT. ITs BL , call it genetics, he simply doesn't have the coding skills to pull it off. He's a good businessman but that is it. BL simply can't do it and thats the final word.

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 93
Oleg is the replacement to blacklist ....... lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 554
And he is doing a fine job.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
Hey Pete,

How about that other lady in the other post.... loyal to PS

8 post and she thinks she has all the answers and that Pansat is still the best.

Username: Hersheyhighway

Post Number: 1
rumor has it that LK's azzhole is now so stretched out minn rock,albino and the other f@gs are now calling it "stargate" and can travel thru time and space using it.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 401
rumor has it that ryerson retardation aka ryerson engineer is being humped by mmin dick aka min rock while a fix is being worked on. they are 69ing each other and licking the peanuts off each others ball sacks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 558
Who "loyal to PS" {premenstral syndrome} she's in or from LA LA Land.Don't worry Wilie she's only a danger to herself....hehehe who knows what her problem is,and who cares.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 202
davidvandickhead,how fu.cking low can u go retard,making your ownself a new friend ,do u fu.ck your ownself in the azz too?..LOL.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 566
Minn curtusy calls 4 u to use his real name davidvandicklicker.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 204
GOT IT pirate pete ,Thanks....

davidvandicklicker...COOL..

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 297
AKA davidvanbeenhumpedbydaddyandbrotherstillhewas42yearsold.

Bronze Member
Username: Bannedbylily

Post Number: 22
David VD

Bronze Member
Username: 18_volts_baby

Post Number: 12
C&P
Here's the latest Pansat rumor

I am an employee for PANSAT AMERICA, or more commonly known as, Panarex. I have been with them now for almost 1.5 years and until now have been very happy as I am well compensated and working here is not really a chore or a job. It has been very enjoyable. Believe this or not, but there really is no such thing as Pansat as we spec out all of our products to an overseas manufacturer, our mother company, who configures them exactly as we spec right down to the brand resistors and memory we use market dependent. I am really having a hard time writing what I am about to make public, but later on I will explain why I am doing such. I had to do a lot of studying other employees, as many I now know well now and some I only have occasionally seen. I work in the accounting department but not doing accounting. I simply am one that keeps our intranet up and alive. I am not a programmer whatsoever as I do networking. Programming is a department, that for unknown reasons to most of us until recently for myself, is segregated in another section of the building. Again I will explain further on.

I hate to say this, but I have been prying and reading personal information of other employees
recently to compare wages as even though they have been doing well, my semi annual raise was put on hold for no reason. For that I started doing some looking and poking around. Now to hide my identity all I can tell you is that I do have children and to get this position waited a while as the pay is great. So my children are of school age, my family is that of any average American family and we live in an average priced home very close to the corporate offices here in XXXXXXX. I am not saying if I am a male or female as there are several of us that work on our integrated systems here linking us directly with our manufacturers in XXXXX. To make a very long story short, while prodding and prying for salary comparisons, I stumbled across some memos from one of our senior staff members in our personnel department. I was at first very angry and upset at what I had read, but once I stopped and looked it the deal objectively, being one of the newer most recently hired employees here, my head was on the lay-off chopping block first. The memo gave details of how many and never mentioned names, but it did clearly state in BOLD lettering that any and all employees in shipping, accounting, sales and marketing, engineering as well as a few other departments will have their employment terminated as of Sept 1st 2006. It also stated that employees over a year, which is luckily me, will receive severance pay as well as usual bonus which is not all bad I guess. Now I read a memo from one of our top officers mentioning myself and was "highly regarded as a favorable employee with a bright future with our company." The quote is not exact, but an exact quote would for sure alert my identity.

Now here is what really has me burning! My immediate supervisor, on my first evaluation mostly said great things about the job I was doing except stated that " at times I seem a little lethargic when important issues are at hand", and again this is not an exact quote to protect my name. This company has a process whereby one's supervisor and a senior supervisor must both give evaluation input. Now here is something most of you can add 2 by 2 to string things together. His supervisor, called the team leader, nicknamed "Blacky", gave me a terrible evaluation actually calling me carelessly ignorant and incapable of advancing. This Blacky is not an American, and ever since I have met him I felt he did not like me. Now I know he never did. But this fellow oversees our department as well as is the head of programming. While prying a few weeks ago, I stumbled into his personal memos that all were passworded. For a guy that everyone admires, and for me being a careless ignorant employee, he is not really that smart for one being the head of programming. He failed to realize, or overlooked, networking on our system gives us, as administrators on login, free passes past any passworded files.

Now here is my payback for him putting that in my file and more than likely causing my employment to end at the end of this month when a fellow employee, actually hired a week after myself, come into play. He keeps a list of names of everyone in the company and he calls it "My Blacklist." Not only to my surprise were names of fellow employees and hundreds of snotty and degrading remarks, he has one folder called "current fixes." This folder contains bin and hex files, addresses of contacts with phone numbers, private memos and many other things. Believe it or not, it also has a list of names called the Blacklist Team. It is him as well as three others. Without going into all the technical talk, which I do not understand completely, what I gathered was the company is in dire need of reorganizing for "our new structure and name along with procedures for the move" whatever that means. Physically move or corporate actions I am not sure as that part is not clear at all. It has detailed plans of the conversion, mentions marketing off remaining stock through any possible and viable means as they will now be unmarketable because of the recent electronic countermeasures of the as he called it "earth birds" that anyone can figure out as satellite companies, specifically Dish Network, and the laying off of employees systematically, the goals this month and all the way through the end of the physical year when we will unfortunately cease to do business under Pansat/ Panerex. All this was very interesting to me as after a short time of employment, we all knew what our products were sold for and their intended use other than what our manuals say. Our marketing department is, and always has been two faced. On one hand they tell the public there are hundreds of legally available free to air channels, and the other face, the one that really makes the profit, is the underground marketing also headed up by Blacky and his team.

Well I am here in the land of sun after secretly reading the memos, sitting here on the beach with my laptop trying to figure out how best to get back at that dammed raghead Blacky. I had 5 days sick pay coming, knowing I am to be laid off anyway from my snooping, decided to vacation here on a beach, but the sun is not shining here from a hurricane. So boredom sits in and my mind starts to think payback. OK here it is. In one of the last memos I read, Blacky states in a memo to a senior supervisor of his, we all know who that is Mr. XXXXX who owns the major stock investment in the company and is XXXXXX XXXXXXX XXX, "It appears our strategy of promising a fix for our product through the Blacklist Marking Division has led to minor and insignificant sales so liquidation of remaining inventory at the end of the physical years is imminent and necessary. Our dealers have done their best to fulfill their promises of marketing and delaying the fix, but it has not proven to be successful enough for them, or us, to sell off the required remaining inventory before the move." That move is mentioned again whatever is meant by it. He also says something about CH getting ready to run a new ecm and when it happens will render all future fta sales dead and something about why spend money to gain a moth or so sales as it is cost ineffective blab la but you get the idea.
OK there you finally have the truth. I called work today to see if they mentioned my layoff . I acted like I was just calling to tell them of the bad weather here and knew by the way Ms. Was talking when she asked me to hold and that my immediate supervisor had a question for me. So I did and when he said hey XXXXXX how's things on the vaca, I said fine thanks. Then he said "XXXXXXX I really should not tell you this whatsoever but Blacky has informed me to have to let you go on the 1st." I swear I have always thought you have done rather well for your age and I hope you understand I am only telling this in friendship. I heard you say you wished that you had more time when you left on vaca than the 5 days sick pay you had coming so between you and I there is a check being made out for severance pay in the amount of $XXXX.XX to maybe help you enjoy the bad news I had to inform you of. I had to act surprised even though I knew. He said I ask you as a friend never to mention that I am the one that told you this. I am only one of a dozen or so people that know this so I hope you keep it in confidence ,,,he went on and we talked as we have become friends and I know for a fact Blacky did not inform him of my ill fate until the day I left as I honestly trust him. I am friends with all dozen people so this statement can never point back to him and if so by then Pansat will be no more from everything I have read. Anyway... those are the facts. Payback to an a$$hole that always looked down upon me because I was not dark skin as he is now is sweeter than you can possibly imagine. I am also not telling my spouse until we fly home of my employment because why ruin my family's fun because of an a$$hole that has killed the company. Blacky is Blacklist and a real a$$hole that I pray gets accused of terrorism like Sammy Al did. Hmmm that just lit another light bulb in my head!!! No I couldn't, that would bring me down to his level.

Bronze Member
Username: 18_volts_baby

Post Number: 13
New Web Forum

We are Back up! we had server problems last week.. All fixed now :P

Completely Free Membership

LIVE CHAT FOR QUICK KEYS
LOG ON AND REGISTER NOW!

Friendly and easy going staff

Newbies always welcomed and wanted

FTA and Computer Security related
Forums

Come join the fun

http://electronicguru.net/

Now sure some will say this is SPAM...

But Hey ! Honestly!
It's not a money driven venture..We are just try to create a spot on the web where peeps

can shot the chit and fun doing so..

Everyone's Welcome!

Bronze Member
Username: Chochcribnet

Post Number: 11
All the forums required you to sign up to post...that suck. Why don't yall try www.chochcrib.net/forums/ It's a free public forums, no need to sign up, write whatever you like.

Post Number: 8
AWESOME SITE YOU GOT ROACHBOY ALMOST AS COOL LK'S (BEERQUEER) LIITLE GEOCITIES SITE GET A LIKE COCKBOY

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
18 Volts,

If that is the latest rumour.... sorry to say its a week or more old.

Understand the rules to rumours, if you have not heard a good one by 10 am start one yourself.

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 239
New ECM is here...VS is down...downn...downnn... below then the horizon...uuup sucks,no more TV signal!!!

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 286
I don,t think its new ecm.The keys were changed this afternoon

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
you can get the new keys right here

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 240
one more:
BL now working with DN and BEV,they opened for him a new department "Anti BIN".He got 7.000.000$ annually + some bonus and 401K...
so forget about a new fix for pansat!All unselled pansat receivers,will be upgrade to dn and bev.
Right now BL working on a new ECM to kill VS...it his first order...

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 116
KrackRok....I think everyone here is wise to your virus links.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 136
Thankyou for your advice...
my PANSATs still working fine
www.ftapalace.com

Username: Miku007

Davenport, Fl Usa

Post Number: 5
Mr OLEG
Where can you find the bin